Are you a customer-oriented personality who is also eager to further develop automation of the processes and increase overall efficiencies for our clients? We can offer you opportunities to realize your full potential. Our Global Mobility Services (GMS) group, located in Zurich, provides tax and technology solutions to multinational companies with employees assigned all over the world. We are looking for a new team member who is ambitious and highly motivated to work self-dependently.
Manager Global Compensation
- Coordinate and manage compensation collection from client payroll teams globally as well third party vendors for large assignee populations
- Prepare regular payroll instructions and reconcile payroll instructions to payroll results
- Manage the completion of year-end compensation summary and verify information as well as correct statements as needed
- Deliver all services utilizing KPMG technology tools and according to standards established by service level agreements
- Lead and manage a team of at least 5 professionals
- Provide support in developing and leading internal and external training.
- Provide global mobility policy development and processes support to new and existing clients
- Manage multiple client engagements profitability including budgeting and billing
- Provide support in client expatriate process review projects and develop recommendations for process improvements
- Research and benchmark expatriate compensation, benefits, payroll and tax programs
- Test and drive the development of new state-of-the-art payroll technology to bring to the market
- Bachelor's degree or above from an accredited university/college
- A minimum of 5 years of experiences in global compensation services and expatriate tax are required
- Good working knowledge of United States and United Kingdom income tax and payroll legislation
- Experience with HR employee and assignment management systems
- Proven experience in leading or coaching people
- Fluency in English required
- Excellent communication skills, dedication to achieve high standards of client service
- Enthusiastic person with proven record of showing initiative and with an eye for details
- Actively search for solutions and flair for numbers
Our Swiss Global Mobility Services practice, comprised of over 150 team members, focusses on all aspects of mobility including tax compliance and advisory and providing support to our clients' HR and Tax teams. We also manage global KPMG services to many of the largest Swiss headquartered companies and have developed leading edge technology solutions for not just the Swiss, but the global market. We are multi-cultural, we are forward-looking, we are driven and this has resulted in us becoming one of the leading Global Mobility Services practices within the global KPMG network.
If you are prepared to take charge of your career, meet your targets and broaden your experience, we can offer you challenges and opportunities.
We look forward to your application!
To apply for this vacancy, please provide your cover letter, CV and all relevant certificates. We look forward to receiving your application.