DSM – Bright Science. Brighter Living.™
Royal DSM is a global science-based company active in health, nutrition and materials. By connecting its unique competences in life sciences and materials sciences DSM is driving economic prosperity, environmental progress and social advances to create sustainable value for all stakeholders simultaneously. DSM delivers innovative solutions that nourish, protect and improve performance in global markets such as food and dietary supplements, personal care, feed, medical devices, automotive, paints, electrical and electronics, life protection, alternative energy and bio-based materials. DSM and its associated companies deliver annual net sales of about €10 billion with approximately 25,000 employees. The company is listed on Euronext Amsterdam. More information can be found at www.dsm.com.
Quality Data Systems Lead (TrackWise)
At DSM’s Quality IT Systems Team we are working on establishing, maintaining and further development of the Quality IT systems landscape. We develop people who are passionate about delivering World Class services and solutions so DSM can fully realize its ambitions in business and in society. You will find here a highly professional and motivated team and a challenging environment.
Are you strong technical problem solver, experienced in quality systems, looking for the next challenge? As a Quality Data Systems Lead you will be responsible for the operations and maintenance of systems such as – TrackWise and Documentum. This position requires frequent interaction with all Manufacturing units/sites and Corporate IT functions. Supplier Management to provide and maintain proper IT services is part of it. As Quality Data Systems Lead, you will work in local and international teams, located mainly in Kaiseraugst.
- Manage, maintain and further develop and/or deploy the Quality related IT systems globally (TrackWise, EDM etc.)
- Define, organize and perform support functions for TrackWise and EDM
- Ensure compliance and validation of the Quality related IT landscape
- Organize and manage key-user communities for each of QIT systems
- Manage the configuration of existing Q-related IT systems to further support business processes and report generation
- Prepare CER and Capex figures for IT related projects
- Bachelor’s degree in preferably in IT or Business Management
- Thorough knowledge of IT/data systems
- Technical problem-solver and experienced in IT project management
- Quality management
- Fluent in English, for business & technical purposes. Further languages are advantageous
- Understanding of IT environment
- Capable of working in an international multi-cultural network on a global basis
- Soft & social skills: analytical and cross-linked thinking, flexibility, reliability, sense of responsibility, proactive, result-oriented, communication skills, prepared to work independently and in a team
DSM Nutritional Products AG
Herr Fabian Graf
Recruitment Business Partner