Global Marketing Communications Manager (m/f)
Are you passionate about Marketing Communications? Do you thrive in a dynamic environment in which you are able to put your entrepreneurial skills to work? Are you digital savvy and used to build omnichannel communications plans combining owned, earned and paid media?
Then our position as Global Marketing Communications Manager (m/f) might be the right next step for you.
In this challenging position (f/m), you will be part of a multicultural team developing and implementing our Global Marketing Communications strategy. You will be part of the Global Marketing Department within the Animal Nutrition and Health Division (ANH).
DSM ANH serves the global feed industry with innovative and sustainable nutritional solutions. As pioneer since the earliest days of feed additives, we draw on the latest science to provide a unique portfolio that runs from the classic vitamins through carotenoids to cutting-edge eubiotics and feed enzymes.
Based in Kaiseraugst, you will report to the Director Marketing Communications ANH.
- Contribute to increasing the awareness of DSM Animal Nutrition & Health towards our different stakeholders throughout the value chain.
- Implement the global MarCom strategy at the species and categories levels plans related.
- Work closely with responsible Category Managers to create and manage Marketing Communication tools and materials through off-line and on-line channels.
- Support the Director Marketing Communications ANH in managing strategic projects related to Branding and sustainability.
- Participate in the Core communication team of Veramaris, a joint-venture between DSM and Evonik.
- Manage content creation and media planning (PR, advertisement).
- Manage third party agencies.
- Develop in-depth knowledge of our products and services as well as of the competitor market.
- Proactively identify and engage audiences.
- Degree/ diploma in Marketing and Communications
- Mandatory at least 10 years’ experience in Marketing and/or Communications area
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience in working in a matrix organization, ability to deal with ambiguity in a complex, dynamic and multi-cultural environment.
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Proven project management skills
- Result-oriented with can-do attitude
- Fluent written and spoken English is a must
Working for DSM means the opportunity to really contribute to improve people’s lives and solving the challenges of today’s world. Challenging jobs, career opportunities and an inspiring environment allow you to enhance your personal development. DSM recognizes that the on-going success of the company depends on the continued development and engagement of our employees and pursues a fair and competitive remuneration policy, recognizing individual and team competencies and performance.
Procedure & Contact:
Interested in this position? Please apply online. For additional questions, please contact Maryline Muhé (email@example.com), Recruitment Business Partner.
Reference check procedures are part of the DSM Recruitment & Selection Process. You will be contacted when these references checks are required.
DSM Nutritional Products AG
Frau Maryline Muhe