Systems Engineer (80-100%)
Join Tecan! Join the market leader! Work in an international and dynamic environment, share our success!
We care about people - Join the market leader
People every day all around the world will benefit from more personalized healthcare. The promise of better, faster, more cost efficient solutions is now within our grasp. And that's the world in which Tecan plays a vital role - helping advance healthcare - through advanced life science research and diagnostic solutions. We constantly seek new ways to steer innovation.
Every lab. Every day. Empowered.
Our vision is to empower every laboratory, every day, around the world with Tecan technology, products and support. We will help to shape the future of automated workflows in life sciences and clinical diagnostics through unrivaled expertise, products and customer support.
We need you to join our R&D team at Location
Systems Engineer (80-100%)
What you will do
You will have the Technical lead for the complete life-cycle of the development or modification of laboratory instruments, from analyzing existing systems and requirements, the generation of concepts and their implementation.
Responsibilities will include
What you bring along
- Technical analysis of current instruments and systems
- Interfacing with user groups and Product Managers with respect to requirements for future developments
- Review of Concept Evaluation and Architecture documentation
- Leading and execution of Design Reviews
- Generation, assessment and selection of variants for product concepts
- Generation and negotiation of requirements for new or modified systems
- Technical lead during implementation of architectures
- Participation in Competence Group Systems Engineering
- Monitoring the market with respect to relevant technologies and products
- Evaluation of relevant technologies and feasibility studies
- Define Architecture and Module standards across projects
What you will get
- (Technical) university degree, preferably in natural or computer science, mechanical- or electrical engineering degree
- At least 3-5 years' experience in instrument development, preferably in the medical device industry, also Experience in Requirements Engineering
- Experience as technical lead for in-terdisciplinary product development teams
- Broad technical expertise in HW and SW development, Programming skills and knowledge related to Software and Systems Architecture
- Fluency in German and English
- Distinct interpersonal and communicative skills
- Comprehensive Compensation and Benefits package
- Progressive employment conditions
- Exciting career opportunities
- Wide range of training courses
- Very attractive location overlooking the lake of Zurich
- International and diverse environment (30+ different nationalities)
- Strong company culture with rich history
- Global mindset with "Swissness" at heart
Do you want to make a significant difference in how the world is looking tomorrow and contribute to the innovation of state-of-the-art, cutting-edge technology products?
Look no further and apply now! We are looking forward to receiving your application online.
Applications from recruiters are welcome. Please register using this link: http://www.tecan.com/recruiters
Tecan Trading AG, Seestrasse 103, 8708 Männedorf, www.tecan.com
Tecan Schweiz AG
D: 044 9222 ?? ??
T: 044 922 81 11