We believe it’s urgent to deliver medical solutions right now – even as we develop innovations for the future. We are passionate about transforming patients’ lives. We are courageous in both decision and action. And we believe that good business means a better world.
That is why we come to work each day. We commit ourselves to scientific rigour, unassailable ethics, and access to medical innovations for all. We do this today to build a better tomorrow.
We are proud of who we are, what we do, and how we do it. We are many, working as one across functions, across companies, and across the world.
We are Roche.
Language Specialist (m/w) - Spanish (temporary for two years)
As a language specialist you are part of the Language Services at F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd and supply the Roche Basel site with translation, proofreading, editing and interpreting services.
You will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Revision of documents translated from English into Spanish
- Advising internal customers
- Selecting and mentoring external Spanish translators
- Translating into Spanish
Your focus will be on working with medical, pharmaceutical and molecular biology documentation.
We are looking for someone with a higher education in life sciences, preferably also in translation. You are a native speaker of Spanish with top-notch editorial skills and an excellent command of style.
- Additional language skills: very good English, knowledge of German is an advantage
- Work experience as a translator of pharmaceutical and/or medical documents, other practical knowledge as a medical writer or reviser will also be considered
- Practical experience with clinical studies or lab experience in molecular biology
- Very good knowledge of Computer Aided Translation tools, superb Word formatting skills
- Communicative and flexible great teammate; self-starter with high degree of quality awareness
Get in touch with the Recruiting Team Switzerland +41 61 68 225 50
Roche is an equal opportunity employer.