DSM – Bright Science. Brighter Living.™
Royal DSM is a global science-based company active in health, nutrition and materials. By connecting its unique competences in life sciences and materials sciences DSM is driving economic prosperity, environmental progress and social advances to create sustainable value for all stakeholders simultaneously. DSM delivers innovative solutions that nourish, protect and improve performance in global markets such as food and dietary supplements, personal care, feed, medical devices, automotive, paints, electrical and electronics, life protection, alternative energy and bio-based materials. DSM and its associated companies deliver annual net sales of about €10 billion with approximately 25,000 employees. The company is listed on Euronext Amsterdam. More information can be found at www.dsm.com.
Management Assistant (f/m)
Does the prospect of working in a multinational environment excite you? Are you used to delivering outstanding support in a challenging Management Assistant role? Do you thrive in a dynamic environment where you are dealing with multiple stakeholders on a daily basis? Do you strive for excellence in everything you do? Then our full-time position as Management Assistant (f/m) might be the right next step for you!
As Management Assistant (f/m) based in Kaiseraugst you will assist your manager in all administrative and operational tasks and act as first point of contact with stakeholders inside and outside the organization. In addition, you will assume the following tasks:
- Organization of business trips plus managing complex trip logistics
- Handling telephone calls and requests and prioritize according to business needs
- Provide services to visitors (including travel arrangements, welcoming at reception, prepare all relevant documents for meetings, etc.)
- Support in the creation and finalization of reports, dossiers and presentations
- Maintaining the electronical database
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in a multinational environment
- Commercial educational background or similar
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills when interacting with internal and external stakeholders at all hierarchical levels
- Efficient and independent working style
- Very good skills in MS Office package (Word, PowerPoint, Excel) and preferably basic knowledge of SAP
- Excellent English and German skills, written and verbal
Working for DSM means the opportunity to really contribute to improve people’s lives and solving the challenges of today’s world. Challenging jobs, career opportunities and an inspiring environment allow you to enhance your personal development. DSM recognizes that the on-going success of the company depends on the continued development and engagement of our employees and pursues a fair and competitive remuneration policy, recognizing individual and team competencies and performance.
Procedure & Contact
Interested in this position? Please apply on-line by sending us your CV & Motivation letter in English along with reference letters via the career portal (www.dsm.com/careers). For additional questions, please contact Kerim Hanafi (email@example.com).
Reference check procedures are part of the DSM Recruitment & Selection Process. You will be contacted when these references checks are required.
Royal DSM is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.
DSM Nutritional Products AG
Herr Kerim Hanafi
Talent Acqusistion Specialist
+41 79 459 60 33