The scope of responsibilities will include all aspects of performance management, talent development, succession planning, recruitment and change management.
- Business partnering with allocated departments: build strong relationship between HR and managers/employees, provide day to day HR advice to managers within the assigned population, partner with managers to assess training needs of staff, working closely with Senior Managers.
- Contribute to the development of HR policy and procedures to drive performance, learning and development, talent management
- Manage allocated HR projects, initiatives or changes
- Work closely with externalvHR provider as well as the Payroll and Benefits team to ensure managers and staff receive high quality, value added HR services that support business operations while providing fair and consistent treatment of staff;
- Support the Head of Human Resources on various requests (analyses, statistics, reports etc..)
- University degree or equivalent
- Fluent English, any other language is a plus
- Between 4 to 8 years' experience in Human Resources as HRBP
- Excellent knowledge of Swiss labor law and Swiss system
- Previous experience in Trading industry MANDATORY
- Proficient in Excel
- Pro-active and flexible personality, drive to manage change and a solution-oriented attitude
- Strong interpersonal skills, an ability to work with different stakeholders;
- Strong organisational skills;
- Ability to work effectively in a team under pressure;
- Ability to meet deadlines with a strong attention to detail;
- Ability to multi-task.
We build careers. We make it our business to connect our candidates with the right opportunities for them. Whether you're searching for a rewarding interim assignment or a long-term move, you'll have the support of one of the leading recruitment organisations in Switzerland. Badenoch & Clark is a subsidiary of The Adecco Group specialising in the placement of senior specialist, management and executive-level roles. Learn more about us on BadenochandClark.ch Your contact
You can apply directly online or directly by eMail: