We believe it’s urgent to deliver medical solutions right now – even as we develop innovations for the future. We are passionate about transforming patients’ lives. We are courageous in both decision and action. And we believe that good business means a better world.
That is why we come to work each day. We commit ourselves to scientific rigour, unassailable ethics, and access to medical innovations for all. We do this today to build a better tomorrow.
We are proud of who we are, what we do, and how we do it. We are many, working as one across functions, across companies, and across the world.
We are Roche.
Business Solution Manager Supply Chain BI and Analytics
The Business Solution Manager Supply Chain BI/Analytics acts in several roles as part of Supply Chain IT, with a specific focus on helping to define the business intelligence/analytics strategy for supply chain. In particular, the incumbent
- Acts as an interface between business and IT functions in order to initiate project proposals. Works hand-in-hand with BPOs (business process owners) to identify opportunities for value creation
- Translates business strategy into an Informatics context and works with architects to establish an IT strategy that is aligned with global standards
- On the basis of vendor agnostic technology evaluations in his area of responsibility, leads project requirements analysis across teams with diverse stakeholders and views, and establishes user requirement specifications that fit end-user needs and drive simplification or automation of business processes at the help of IT technology
- As an expert in his field, assumes accountability and ownership for IT solutions in his area of responsibility, and for strategic development of solution roadmaps
5 - 9 years of professional IT or business experience, preferably within multiple technology or business domains:
- Hands-on implementation experience with advanced digital technologies. Familiarity with advanced analytics and cognitive techniques
- Self-motivated character, who wants to drive progress and continuous improvement; Pro-active and inclusive communication/interaction style with superior influencing skills, creating impact with key stakeholders on various levels of organization; Open mindset, willing to share knowledge, innovate and inspire teams; Able to convert ambiguous views into implementable concepts at the help of requirements identification and facilitation techniques
- Supply Chain process knowledge (APICS and/or SCOR) or experience in working with supply chain function is a plus
- Master Data knowledge is a plus (experience with information architecture concepts, governance setups and data modeling techniques)
At Roche, 94,000 people across 100 countries are pushing back the frontiers of healthcare. Working together, we’ve become one of the world’s leading research-focused healthcare groups. Our success is built on innovation, curiosity and diversity
Roche is an equal opportunity employer.