We believe it’s urgent to deliver medical solutions right now – even as we develop innovations for the future. We are passionate about transforming patients’ lives. We are courageous in both decision and action. And we believe that good business means a better world.
That is why we come to work each day. We commit ourselves to scientific rigour, unassailable ethics, and access to medical innovations for all. We do this today to build a better tomorrow.
We are proud of who we are, what we do, and how we do it. We are many, working as one across functions, across companies, and across the world.
We are Roche.
Student Internship or Master Thesis in Change Management in the Self Service Business Intelligence (SSBI) group (from September 2018, 6-12 months)
Roche Global Technical Operations (Roche PT) is responsible to produce the Roche products in high quality, on time and according to the market needs. Our department supports Roche PT by delivering many of their IT services. In this project, we will define a unified process to access, lead and govern information across the global PT network. We believe that when designing and rolling out such an initiative, chances of success are deeply improved if Change Management is an integral part right from the beginning. Change management is focused on the people side, preparing users for the change and working to ensure that the new processes are adopted and utilized.
Your main responsibilities may include:
- Help designing and implementing a Change Management strategy for self-service Business Intelligence (SSBI)
- Work with different IT departments within Roche
- Be a contact to our business partners
- Help identifying and building up change leaders on both the IT and business side
Further take away opportunities that we offer for our interns:
- Many learning and training opportunities that will help improve your personal development and can significantly influence your own career
- Learn to move in a global company, to network and to collaborate with stakeholder groups
- Be a member of our Interns Network and get to experience the culture of Basel in the heart of Europe
You are an enrolled student in a Master program with focus on change management. You are a good communicator with a strong vision of information processes. You are driven by making information available for business decisions. You are aware of the complex change management process that is necessary to have users move from pre-defined reports to self-service BI (Business Intelligence).
Moreover you are/have:
- You are a fast learner, able to master different BI tools and to train and support the business doing the same
- You like to communicate and speak in front of people from different hierarchical levels
- You are fluent in English, German is a plus
The preferred start date of this internship is September/October 2018. The internship can include a Master Thesis. Please clearly indicate your preferred starting date and duration of the internship in your cover letter. Applications always need to include a CV and a motivation letter in one merged PDF document.
Due to regulations non-EU/EFTA citizens must provide a certificate from the university stating that an internship is mandatory as part of the application documents.
For questions please call the Recruiting Team Switzerland: +41 61 682 25 50
Roche is an equal opportunity employer.