Media & Social Media Coordinator
Media and Social Media Coordinator
"I want to work with like-minded people and still feel I'm one of a kind"
Nespresso Switzerland, Lausanne, Switzerland Undefined period of time contract, 100%
As a Media and Social Media Coordinator, you will develop together with the Brand Communication Manager and execute the market media plan, in full alignment with Market strategy and Marketing plans (B2C, B2B). Furthermore, you will develop and implement the social media calendar, supporting key campaigns and always-on messages.
Nestlé Nespresso has been one of the most successful operating unit of the Nestlé Group, the world's leading food, beverage, nutrition and wellness company.
It has pioneered the portioned coffee market to provide premium coffees and related products/services, both in-home and out-of-home.
While benefiting from Nestlé's expertise, Nestlé Nespresso is a strategic business unit in its own right, with its unique business model, having the end-to-end responsibility from coffee sourcing to marketing, delivering premium coffee products and services to the end-consumer through its diverse sales channels (Retail, e-Commerce, CRC).
- Develop together with the Brand Communication Manager and implement the ATL media plan (offline & online) based on market strategy and in collaboration with various teams
- Develop, plan and execute the social media editorial calendar
- Execute social media activations and impactful social ad campaigns to cultivate leads, sales and boost brand awareness, ensuring alignment to must-win battles
- Manage the relationship with the local media and social media agencies and act as day-to-day key contact, localize and adapt global and national assets
- Ensure monitoring, reporting and cross-functional work with other teams, incl. our headquarters
- Manage budget and forecast
- University degree or equivalent in Management, Communication or Digital media
- At least 3 years marketing experience gained in a premium, lifestyle consumer goods environment (e.g. Cosmetics, Apparel and Accessories, Food & Beverage)
- Knowledge and understanding of media and social media platforms
- Working knowledge of social media monitoring tools and digital analytics and reporting tools such as Google Analytics, Google Doubleclick and Sprinklr
- Experience in developing & implementing holistic media campaigns
- Ability to manage external agencies and consultants
- Bilingual in German/Swiss German and French, excellent command of English. Italian is a plus
Show us that you have proven records of establishing and maintaining interpersonal relationships, and that you have the ability to be a team player and embrace an international working environment and corporate culture. You have successfully planned and executed media and social media activities to support business objectives. You not only have a strong work ethic, integrity and total honesty, but you also have rigor and strong project management skills. Your ability to produce, review and edit material for communications as well as manage various projects at the same time is a key element in this role. Furthermore, if you also have a result- and detail-oriented mindset and capacity to propose innovative ideas, please apply in English at: www.nestle.com/jobs.
The Nestlé Group is the world's largest food and beverage company with 89.8 billion Swiss Francs in sales in 2017. It is present in 189 countries around the world, has 413 factories and its 323,000 employees are committed to Nestlé's purpose of enhancing quality of life and contributing to a healthier future. Nestlé offers a wide portfolio of products and services for people and their pets throughout their lives. Its more than 2000 brands range from global icons like Nescafé or Nespresso to local favourites. Company performance is driven by its Nutrition, Health and Wellness strategy. Nestlé is based in the Swiss town of Vevey where it was founded more than 150 years ago. Learn more about our Group and reasons to join us on http://www.nestle.com/.
Invoice Center Avenue Nestlé 55 - P.O. Box 800 1800 Vevey