Help us shape the future of banking. The Avaloq group is an internationally leading fintech company. With its core and digital banking software and its international network of Business Process…
Senior Business Analyst / Project Manager Group Processes & Applications with Leadership Experience
Help us shape the future of banking.
The Avaloq group is an internationally leading fintech company. With its core and digital banking software and its international network of Business Process Outsourcing (BPO)centres, Avaloq brings trustworthy and efficient banking to the world, delivered through great user experience. Headquartered in Switzerland, Avaloq has branches in the most demanding financial centres worldwide and serves 158 banks and wealth managers and the 270 Swiss cooperative banks. Avaloq’s growing ecosystem comprises among others over 2’000 employees from 66 nationalities and more than 500 third-party developers that co-innovate with Avaloq.
More information on www.avaloq.com
In your function as Senior Business Analyst Group / Project Manager Processes & Applications of the Zurich-based Avaloq Evolution AG you report to the Head of Group Processes & Applications. Your place of work will be in Zurich-Manegg in Switzerland. On our journey to digitize our internal support and management process we are looking for a Senior Business Analyst / Project Manager to help us model and improve these processes together with the Business. You will be responsible for driving medium to large projects, including analysing business processes and applications, specifying requirements and shaping solutions together with an international team of application engineers, and managing the change management process with the Business
- Manage/drive medium to large change projects (end-to-end)
- Identify and specify requirements by involving the business stakeholders and users in requirements gathering session using methodologies such business process analysis and workflow modelling.
- Work collaboratively across all departments/entities of the organization to help improve the management of business processes.
- Strive for an end-to-end process optimization: Focus on the entire process from beginning to end, introducing innovation into the process that can impact results, enhance profitability and assist the entire organization to meet its business objectives and goals.
- Specify functional and non - functional requirements that will then be utilized by development teams
- Assess various solutions to business issues and prioritize competing business demands together with the business stakeholders Document introduced processes and applications
- Bachelor’s degree in applied sciences or equivalent
- Experience in the field of Business Process Engineering
- Modelling experience based on BPMN 2.0 or CMMN 1.0 standards is a plus
- Hands on experience with a business process management platform
- Knowledge of Edorasone is a plus
- Good understanding of information technology (web applications)
- Ability to think and act conceptually and analytically
- Keen on working in a challenging environment with teamwork capabilities, dedication and motivation
- Driven by a ‘can do’ mentality with strong motivational skills to encourage the contribution and involvement from others
- Cultural awareness and international working experience is a plus
- Excellent German and English skills in both writing and speaking
- Periodic travel required throughout the regions in which the company operates
Main Place of Work
Tauscher Alina+41583162560Applications via agencies in agreement with us are welcome.
Avaloq Evolution AG
Frau Alina Tauscher
Talent Acquisition Professional