LafargeHolcim at a glance
As the new leader in the building materials industry, LafargeHolcim has the assets necessary to address the challenges of a new world. With a local presence in 90 countries, the most innovative cement, concrete, and aggregates solutions to meet our customers' needs, and a commitment to health, safety, and sustainability, we have the most efficient business model and the best performing operating models and teams.
Treasury Back Office Manager
The key responsibility of Treasury Back Office is to ensure appropriate treasury processes for all transactions performed in the department Corporate Finance & Treasury. Main assignments are to operate the treasury back office for LafargeHolcim Corporate entities including settlement, confirmation and payment of treasury transactions as well as regulatory reporting for derivatives.
Your main tasks & responsibilities
- Lead a team of two Treasury Back Office Specialists
- Validation of treasury deals in the treasury management system (mainly SAP TRM)
- Perform payments through the Group's treasury bank communication tool (SAP BCM) respecting the applicable approval rules and payment cut-offs
- Bank account management including opening and closing of bank accounts
- Perform month-end closing activities such as settlement of commodity derivatives or support of accounting closing activities (e.g. in case of unreconciled items with bank statements)
- Regulatory reporting for derivatives (e.g. EMIR, DFA) including LEI management, active follow-up on new developments on regulatory requirments and initiation of necessary changes in treasury management system
- Constant optimization of use of treasury management system and participation in related IT projects
- Bachelor degree in business administration (with a focus on treasury or accounting) or equivalent
- Alternatively completed commecial apprenticeship with further qualifications on treasury or accounting
Knowledge & skills
- At least 3 years experience in corporate treasury and/or accounting (ideally in a treasury back office)
- Used to be involved in payment processes, communication to banks and regulatory reporting for derivatives
- Experience in leading a small team would be a plus
- Participation in IT projects such as implementation or upgrade of treasury sytems would be an advantage
- Integrity and accuracy are key
- Keeping deadlines and strictly respect directives are essential
- Good communication skills for cooperation with internal and external stakeholders
- Committed team leader with willingness to participate to projects, including IT oriented
- English fluently spoken and written; German and/or French would be an advantage
- Candidates must be able to meet Swiss work permit requirements and employment is subject to work permit approvals.
More about LafargeHolcim
For more information please visit our website.