- Trading short term and long term electricity contracts in France, Germany, and other European markets.
- Power related cross commodity trading: Gas (NBP,TTF), Coal (API2), CO2 and Power (Clean & Dirty Dark- and Spark spreads)
- Trading responsibility for OTC and exchange trading in the spot and forward markets for the following markets: France, Germany, Switzerland, Italy. Extended market access possibility to UK, Czech Republic, Hungary
- Observing external as well as internal regulatory and compliance guidelines
- Fostering mutually beneficial cooperation with other functions such as risk, IT, a.o.
Senior Power Trader Western Europe
- Bachelor Degree or higher
- Several years of trading experience in a bank, hedge fund or similar with a successful track record
- Strong entrepreneurial mindset and drive to identify and leverage new business opportunities
- High resilience in psychologically challenging situations
- Above the average analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills with external as well as internal, preferably multilingual (E, D, F, I)
Funktion T +41 56 200 44 51
Senior HR Manager Recruiting
The Axpo Group produces, trades and distributes energy reliably for more than 3 million people and several thousand companies in Switzerland and in over 30 countries throughout Europe. Around 4500 employees combine the expertise from 100 years of climate-friendly power production with innovative strength for a sustainable energy future. Axpo is an international leader in energy trading and in the development of tailor-made energy solutions for its customers.