Quantica Capital, regulated by FINMA, is an independent Swiss investment management company highly specialised in developing and managing systematic investment strategies. We provide sophisticated investment management services to our institutional and other qualified investors.
Our company is growing and we have – effective immediately – a vacancy for a
Client Services Specialist / Relationship Manager (100%)
Our mission is to deliver services of highest quality to our clients, prospect and partners worldwide. We are looking for an energetic and experienced Client Services Specialist / Relationship Manager to fulfil and develop this task.
As a team player, you will be an integral driver of the development and execution of marketing plans to reach Quantica Capital’s targets. You provide excellent customer support and are a direct liaison with our stakeholders about product related questions, transactions and other day-to-day tasks.
The Client Services Specialist / Relationship Manager in this position should have a fervent customer service mentality, be articulate and able to provide high-quality services to our clients.
- Support with marketing materials and presentations
- Answering and management of RfPs and searches
- Database management
- Regular newsletters
- Responding to requests from prospects and clients
- Develop and maintain relationships with existing and institutional investors / consultants
- Develop into a dedicated investor-facing profile with responsibility for an own client base and individual fund raising targets
- Assist in various business development initiatives
- Bachelors degree (Business, Finance, Economics or similar); CFA/CAIA is a plus
- 3-5 years relevant experience
- Proficient in Outlook, Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint a must
- Profound knowledge of the financial services industry, experience in fund environment
- Strong communication skills in written and spoken German and English
- Entrepreneurial and self-motivated thinking with a high degree of personal responsibility
- High sense of responsibility, dynamism and flexibility
- Hands-on mentality and can-do-attitude
- High degree of organization, detail-oriented and responsive to deadlines
- An internationally acting but small organization where your work has immediate impact
- The chance to actively contribute to and shape the development of a company committed to growth
- Challenging and diversified tasks
- Attractive offices in the city of Zurich
- Excellent career opportunity in a young and dynamic team
Please send your application including motivation letter and CV to
Quantica Capital AG
Frau Melanie Jäger
Office Management/Administration und Team Support