Are you passionate about Marketing Communications? Do you thrive in a dynamic environment in which you are able to put your entrepreneurial skills to work? Apply now!
Global Marketing Communications Manager (f/m)
DSM – Bright Science. Brighter Living.™
Royal DSM is a purpose-led global science-based company in Nutrition, Health and Sustainable Living. DSM is driving economic prosperity, environmental progress and social advances to create sustainable value for all stakeholders. DSM delivers innovative business solutions for human nutrition, animal nutrition, personal care and aroma, medical devices, green products and applications, and new mobility and connectivity. DSM and its associated companies deliver annual net sales of about €10 billion with approximately 23,000 employees. The company is listed on Euronext Amsterdam.
More information can be found at www.dsm.com .
Are you passionate about Marketing Communications? Do you thrive in a dynamic environment in which you are able to put your entrepreneurial skills to work? Are you digital savvy and always on top of the latest communication trends and tools? Then our position as Global Marketing Communications Manager (f/m) might be the right next step for you.
In this challenging position, you will be part of a multicultural team developing and implementing our Global Marketing Communications strategy. You will be part of the Global Marketing Department within the Animal Nutrition and Health Division (ANH).
DSM ANH serves the global feed industry with innovative and sustainable nutritional solutions. As pioneer since the earliest days of feed additives, we draw on the latest science to provide a unique portfolio that runs from the classic vitamins through carotenoids to cutting-edge eubiotics and feed enzymes.
Based in Kaiseraugst, you will report to the Director Marketing Communications ANH.
- Contribute to increasing the awareness of DSM Animal Nutrition & Health towards our different stakeholders throughout the value chain
- Define and implement the communication plans related to 2 important portfolios (Enzymes and Carotenoids)
- Work closely with responsible Category Managers to create and manage Marketing Communication tools and materials through off-line and on-line channels
- Manage media planning, including advertisement and scientific content
- Manage third party agencies
- Develop in-depth knowledge of our products and services as well as of the competitor market
- Proactively identify and engage audiences
- Degree/ diploma or equivalent experience in Marketing and Communications
- At least 10 years of experience in working in a matrix organization. Ability to deal with ambiguity in a complex, dynamic and multi-cultural environment
- Proven project management skills
- Self-starter with strong attention to detail. Result-oriented with can-do attitude
- Excellent communication skills. Fluent written and spoken English is a must
Working for DSM means the opportunity to really contribute to improve people’s lives and solving the challenges of today’s world. Challenging jobs, career opportunities and an inspiring environment allow you to enhance your personal development. DSM recognizes that the on-going success of the company depends on the continued development and engagement of our employees and pursues a fair and competitive remuneration policy, recognizing individual and team competencies and performance.
Procedure & Contact
Interested in this position? Please apply online. The screening process will be facilitated via video interview platform. For additional questions, please contact Kerim Hanafi (firstname.lastname@example.org), Talent Acquisition Specialist.
Reference check procedures are part of the DSM Recruitment & Selection Process. You will be contacted when these references checks are required.
Royal DSM is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.
DSM Nutritional Products AG
Herr Kerim Hanafi
Talent Acquisition Specialist
079 459 60 33