Syngenta is a leading agriculture company helping to improve global food security by enabling millions of farmers to make better use of available resources. Through world class science and innovative crop solutions, our 28,000 people in over 90 countries are working to transform how crops are grown. We are committed to rescuing land from degradation, enhancing biodiversity and revitalizing rural communities.
Formulation Process Engineer
As a Technology Finished Product Processing (TFPP) Engineer you will shape the design of future and present manufacturing facilities to deliver growth, process optimization and standardization in the area of formulation production. You will also develop the innovative new solutions which will become the next generation of Syngenta's market-leading products.
- To work within our multi-functional project teams to develop new formulation products, shaping the product design in order to maximize manufacturing capacity and minimize production cost
- To work closely with the development teams, the Pilot Plant and colleagues at Syngenta manufacturing sites across Europe and to lead the scale-up of new formulation products from laboratory to full-scale commercial manufacture
- To provide the Process Engineering capability for Syngenta's Finished Product Processing assets throughout Europe, identifying and delivering opportunities for innovative step-change improvement in manufacturing processes
Qualifikationen Knowledge & Experience:
Syngenta is seeking a Chemical Engineer, with a real drive for excellence in product development and production, to join our Technology Finished Product Processing team (TFPP) based in northern Switzerland. For this role we require:
- Strong first degree in Chemical Engineering or Process Engineering
- 2-4 years of experience in a manufacturing support or product scale up environment
- Talent for applying engineering knowledge to solve technical problems within a manufacturing environment
- Strong team-worker, with excellent communication and influencing skills and the capacity to work independently when a situation demands it
- Capability to work in diverse, multidisciplinary teams within an international business
- Fluency in English - the ability to speak German or French will be a distinct advantage
What we offer:
Primärer Standort: CHE-Muenchwilen