Planning & Procurement Manager
Planning & Procurement Manager - (180000DK)
Actelion Pharmaceuticals Ltd., a Janssen Pharmaceutical Company of Johnson & Johnson, is recruiting for a Planning &
Procurement Manager in Allschwil, Switzerland .
As part of the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, we are working to create a world without
disease. Transforming lives by finding new and better ways to prevent, intercept, treat and cure disease inspires us.
We bring together the best minds and pursue the most promising science. We collaborate with the world for the health of
everyone in it.
Actelion is a leader in the field of pulmonary arterial hypertension (PAH). Our portfolio of PAH treatments covers the
spectrum of disease, from WHO Functional Class (FC) II through to FC IV, with oral, inhaled and intravenous medications.
- Manages the planning & procurement aspects for drug substance, semi-finished, bulk and finished drug products as
well as packaging materials including issuing and managing the Purchase Orders until delivery
- Establishes strong relationships with local and international partners (i.e. other departments, affiliates, 3rd
parties, manufacturing and distribution partners)
- Coordinates and integrates new introductions and change management into supply order plans
- Gathers, follows-up and publishes market distribution forecasts
- Publishes supply order plans according to the forecasts, lead times, stock levels, pack changes
- Follows up inventory levels from raw materials to finished goods and handles replenishment
- Follows up consistent batch handling (number, shelf life, allocation)
- Assures permanent traceability of all item movements and transactions (batch tracking)
- Assures correct valuation of inventories, stock movement, issues Pick Lists, books goods into/out the system
- Maintains inventories and records in case of audit
- Degree in business administration and/or logistics planning, alternatively degree in Life Sciences
- Minimum of 2 years employment experience in chemical or pharmaceutical planning and procurement area
- Computer skills (MRP/ERP, e.g. Lawson M3, SAP and Microsoft Office)
- Strong communication and relationship skills
- Ability to work in full autonomy
- Well-structured and organized
- English required, German would be an asset
If you are interested in making an impact by working in a culture of innovation, trust and teamwork, we welcome your
: Sep 11, 2018