We are an independent Swiss Wealth Management Company in Zug.
We offer you an exciting and challenging role as a Portfolio Manager within a cooperative team.
Portfolio Manager, 100%
Your key responsibilities are the following:
• operational responsibility for the implementation of discretionary portfolio management mandates;
• daily portfolio monitoring to comply with investment guidelines, client requirements, liquidity management, re-investment and risk control;
• creating customized customer presentations, investment proposals, asset management strategies and portfolio analysis;
• assumption of various support tasks, projects as well as reporting and control tasks;
• further development of processes, tools and systems in portfolio management.
• deep knowledge & passion for capital and stock markets as well as general economic events;
• expertise in alternative investments;
• minimum of 3 years professional experience in Portfolio Management;
• high level of competency with tools like Bloomberg, Excel, etc. is a prerequisite;
• good experience with writing and visualizing investment content;
• managing requests from clients’ advisors and clients, understanding the HNWI interaction specifics;
• familiarity with the new legislative framework (MiFID II, FIDLEG);
• university Master degree in Math, Physics, Engineering, Finance, Economics or equivalent;
• Master degree in Business Administration from one of the leading US businesses schools (top 5) would be an advantage;
• fluent oral and written English;
• fluent oral and written Russian;
• German language would be an advantage.
We look forward to receiving your application (in English) with photo and at least 2 recommendation letters on email@example.com
ARTER Asset Management AG