"Richemont owns some of the world's leading luxury goods Maisons,
with particular strengths in jewellery, fine watches and premium accessories.
Each Maison represents a proud tradition of style, quality and craftsmanship and
Richemont seeks to preserve the heritage and identity of each of its Maisons.
At the same time, we are committed to innovation and designing new products
which are in keeping with our Maisons' values, through a process of continuous creativity.
Cyber Data Scientist Intern
A Cyber Data Scientist Intern to be part of the Group Security - Cyber Resilience & Technology Team - helping the current Cyber Data Scientist into providing insight into the threat landscape of the Group. With the support of Security Monitoring and data collection tools, as well as the necessary models and programming skills the role play a vital role in the further enhancement of the overall security maturity.
The objective is building state-of-the-art prediction models with the available data of the group, as well as providing business valuable information from the Cyber and Risk data. The Data Scientist Intern will work both on the further improvement on the data sets as well as implementing the algorithms.
- Take existing security solutions to the next level by infusing data sciences techniques.
- Provide technical and architectural support in both security and analytics.
- Strive to find the best ways to visualize data and clearly articulate the results.
- Work closely with the team to enhance the services on highly scalable, distributed systems.
- A University degree with a major in mathematics, computer science or similar
- Good understanding of data modelling technics: relational and NoSQL databases, and how to create and manipulate the most common data structures
- Familiarity with one or more of the data types: CSV, XML, JSON
- Knowledge of object-oriented programming concepts and one or more of the following languages: Java, Python, Ruby, Shell
- Knowledge of one or more of the following technologies and development frameworks: Elastic Stack (Elasticsearch, Logstash, Kibana), Ruby on Rails or Django
- Experience of Linux environments administration
- Strive to find the best ways to visualize data and the results.
- Knowledge of machine learning algorithms to find malware is a plus.
- Domain expertise in security (application security, malware, etc.) a huge plus.
- Experience working in large international environment/ international teams
- Very good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Working knowledge in French or any other language is an asset
- Outstanding personal and professional integrity and work ethics
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Effective communication skills with peers throughout the business
- Exceptional analytical mindset, keen attention to detail, and an advocate of cyber security