- You work on exciting projects that translate firmwide business strategies into compensation & benefit strategies, processes and systems.
- You manage and drive projects with the aim of aligning our compensation & benefits offering to our people and business strategy and prepare related materials for management.
- You contribute by designing and implementing effective processes driving change and operational effectiveness.
- You work within a specialist C&B and HR Analytics team effectively liasing within the Human Capital and across other functions.
Compensation & Benefits Project Management Specialist 80-100% for 8 months
- You have a Bachelor's or Master's degree and are highly numerate and comfortable with both numbers and words.
- You have three years relevant work experience in compensation & benefits and project and process management.
- You have excellent Excel and Powerpoint skills and experience with HRIT systems would be an additional asset.
- You have strong relationship management skills and take on responsibility in projects to act as a change agent.
- You have a team-oriented mindset, are flexible and foster innovative and practical solutions.
- You are fluent in English.
Are you passionate and ready to shape the future?
Then you've got what it takes to reimagine the possible.
Questions? Give us a call, we are be happy to help.
Learn more about our application process
Robert JacsmanRecruitment Team
Tel. +41 58 792 16 24
At PwC, we create value for both our people and clients in Assurance, Tax & Legal, Consulting, Deals and Digital Services. And you can do the same. Want to make an impact and shape the future of a leading professional services firm? Are you passionate and ready to embrace change? Then you've got what it takes to reimagine the possible.
Everyone's career path is unique. That's why PwC offers countless personal and professional development opportunities that fit with your aspirations, supporting you to grow your own way – so you can become everything you want to be and more.