Varian is the world’s largest manufacturer of medical devices and software for treating cancer and other medical conditions with radiotherapy, radiosurgery, proton therapy and brachytherapy. Our vision is a world without fear of cancer. To meet this challenge, we equip the world with new tools for fighting cancer.
Varian Medical Systems International AG Steinhausen (ZG) is Varian's Headquarters for Oncology Systems operations in Europe, the Middle East, Africa (EMEA), the Commonwealth of Independent States (CIS) and India.
You will become part of the Accounting team in Switzerland which is responsible for all accounting matters for our two Swiss located companies Varian Medical Systems International AG, Cham (EMEAI Headquarter) and Varian Medical Systems Imaging Laboratory GmbH, Baden with ~ 500 employees. You will closely work together with our Dubai branch office handling all accounting matters of our Dubai branch. In addition, you will support the Manager Accounting in different accounting projects .
- Account reconciliations according to Controllers’ Checklist monthly and quarterly
- Taking care of all accounting matters of Dubai branch office
- Substitute for all accounting matters of Rep Office Moscow
- Acts as substitute of Accounts Receivable Accountant
- Responsible Value added tax return Dubai branch office
- Providing assistance to Accounting Manager on tax issues and statutory accounts
- Supports Accounting Manager and Assistant of Accounting Manager on monthly, quarterly and yearly closings
- Completed commercial education (KV) with emphasis in Accounting and Finance
- Proficient in utilizing business tools such as E-mail, Microsoft Word, Excel
- Sound user knowledge preferably of SAP FI / CO 6.0 or equivalent ERP
- Knowledge of accounting principles and rules
- Good interpersonal communication skills
- Good team player, open minded an initiative personality
- Fluent in German and English, both written and spoken
You are customer service & team-oriented and you have a proactive attitude with excellent organizational skills. You are able to work independently as well as a part of a team. You thrive in managing numerous tasks accurately and simultaneously in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
You are just one click away from the most impactful work you will ever do and becoming part of the global team united by purpose to fight cancer. We look forward to receiving your application and CV. Job Code 14132BR. APPLY HERE