DSM – Bright Science. Brighter Living.™
Royal DSM is a global science-based company active in health, nutrition and materials. By connecting its unique competences in life sciences and materials sciences DSM is driving economic prosperity, environmental progress and social advances to create sustainable value for all stakeholders simultaneously. DSM delivers innovative solutions that nourish, protect and improve performance in global markets such as food and dietary supplements, personal care, feed, medical devices, automotive, paints, electrical and electronics, life protection, alternative energy and bio-based materials. DSM and its associated companies deliver annual net sales of about €10 billion with approximately 25,000 employees. The company is listed on Euronext Amsterdam. More information can be found at www.dsm.com.
Purchase-to-Pay Specialist (m/f)
The Purchasing Shared Service organization is responsible for transactional execution of all P2P (purchase-to-pay) transactions for DSM from user need to ordering and eventually invoice payment in the most efficient way. In order to execute this efficiently and effectively, the P2P specialist has to continuously improve the way of working.
As Purchase-to-Pay Specialist you manage and steer the various interfaces in the P2P process, in line with DSM's corporate requirements and the P2P manual, in order to ensure continuous improvement, standardisation, efficiency and transparency in the P2P end-to-end process.
- Propose & implement improvements on regional/business group/site level, overlooking the various interfaces in the end-to-end P2P process
- Continuously monitor and steer P2P performance (end-to-end) for site/business group region on P2P process efficiency and output. Validate, analyze and transform this raw data into input for continuous improvement
- Advising, consulting business groups and sites, and implementing new, best and next practices in a structured approach in the purchasing function, based on data analysis
- Provide supplier performance data on P2P process towards Indirect Sourcing/ Direct Purchasing
- Account management: Manage stakeholders on the internal customer site on regional/ business group/site level
- Support, steer and ensure the standardisation and the consistency of the DSM P2P process
- Ensure all activities are executed in compliance with the applicable laws, requirements and regulations
- Bachelor/Master level, preferably in business or purchasing
- Analytical skills, able to produce reports and dashboards
- Excellent communication & influencing skills
- Self-steering to improve process across various interfaces
- Organizational capabilities
- Fluent in German and English
Working for DSM means the opportunity to really contribute to improve people’s lives and solving the challenges of today’s world. Challenging jobs, career opportunities and an inspiring environment allow you to enhance your personal development. DSM recognizes that the on-going success of the company depends on the continued development and engagement of our employees and pursues a fair and competitive remuneration policy, recognizing individual and team competencies and performance.
Procedure and Contact:
Interested in this position? Please apply on-line by sending us your CV & Motivation letter via the career portal ( www.dsm.com/careers ), please click on the menu vacancies and enter the job ID 26084. For additional questions, please contact Fabian Graf, Recruitment Business Partner ( email@example.com ).
Reference check procedures are part of the DSM Recruitment & Selection Process. You will be contacted when these references checks are required.
Royal DSM is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.
DSM Nutritional Products AG
Herr Fabian Graf
Recruitment Business Partner