DSM – Bright Science. Brighter Living.™
Royal DSM is a global science-based company active in health, nutrition and materials. By connecting its unique competences in life sciences and materials sciences DSM is driving economic prosperity, environmental progress and social advances to create sustainable value for all stakeholders simultaneously. DSM delivers innovative solutions that nourish, protect and improve performance in global markets such as food and dietary supplements, personal care, feed, medical devices, automotive, paints, electrical and electronics, life protection, alternative energy and bio-based materials. DSM and its associated companies deliver annual net sales of about €10 billion with approximately 25,000 employees. The company is listed on Euronext Amsterdam. More information can be found at www.dsm.com.
Single Point of Contact Purchasing Shared Service (m/f)
The Purchasing Shared Service organization (PSS) within DSM’s Group Business Services is responsible for transactional execution of all Purchase to Pay (P2P) transactions for DSM from user need to ordering, on-time delivery and eventually invoice payment in the most efficient way. In order to execute this efficiently and effectively, a Single Point of Contact (SPOC) has to continuously improve the way of working from an end to end P2P perspective.
The SPOC is responsible for the day-to-day executing and facilitating in the most effective and efficient way of all purchasing transactions, in such a way that products and services are delivered in time and within the specified (commercial and technical) conditions. Next to this, the SPOC, monitors the operational purchasing process and initiates optimization opportunities within the P2P process. Next to this the SPOC acts as a first contact point for internal customers, other departments and suppliers with regards to P2P issues.
- First point of contact for internal/external customers with regards to P2P issues
- First point of contact regarding system trainings and questions (SRM/SAP SIM)
- Second line support for Purchasing Assistants and AP specialists in the Global Service Center in Hyderabad, India
- Supporting timely and accurate processing of non – FTR invoices, Free text orders, E-mails, expediting orders, etc.
- Provide support and monitor progress of transactions via P-cards, T&E cards and Approved invoice only
- Support P2P specialist in further improvement of Catalogues and Pricelists
- P2P complaint handling: solve low impact, escalate high impact complaints. Provide reporting input to relevant stakeholders for evaluation (e.g. supplier performance towards Sourcing). Corrective actions towards suppliers
- Chair IPM (invoice performance meetings) and drive continuous improvements to resolve invoice/payment issues
- Academic or Bachelor degree in Commercial, Purchasing or similar fields
- Pragmatic and pro-active problem analysis and solving capabilities
- Possessing strong organizational skills and customer service mindset
- Adaptability and ability to work under pressure
- Team player and initiator
- Strong communication skills: written, oral and interpersonal
- Fluent in English and German, French knowledge is an advantage
- Experience with Microsoft applications, specially excel, word and power point
- Experience with SAP ERP system is an advantage
Working for DSM means the opportunity to really contribute to improve people’s lives and solving the challenges of today’s world. Challenging jobs, career opportunities and an inspiring environment allow you to enhance your personal development. DSM recognizes that the on-going success of the company depends on the continued development and engagement of our employees and pursues a fair and competitive remuneration policy, recognizing individual and team competencies and performance.
Procedure and Contact:
Interested in this position? Please apply on-line by sending us your CV & Motivation letter via the career portal ( www.dsm.com/careers ), please click on the menu vacancies and enter the job ID 25804. For additional questions, please contact Fabian Graf, Recruitment Business Partner ( firstname.lastname@example.org ).
Reference check procedures are part of the DSM Recruitment & Selection Process. You will be contacted when these references checks are required.
Royal DSM is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.
DSM Nutritional Products AG
Herr Fabian Graf
Recruitment Business Partner