(Senior) Business Information Analyst (f/m)
Are you challenged by driving optimization, insight driven analyses and digital change to satisfy the business reporting & analytics needs? Are you interested in working close to the business on continuous business improvements, IT tools and innovative digital solutions? Then this position might be the next right step for you.
As (Senior) Business Information Analyst within our GiS (Group Information Solutions) Unit at DSM Nutritional Products based in Kaiseraugst, CH (near Basel) you will be working in the Business Partnering group for Global Reporting, responsible for ensuring that strategic initiatives of DSM Nutritional Products are met with their reporting and analytical solutions. The mission of the department is to enable optimal decision-making by providing high quality, timely and impactful insights. The department provides support for standard reporting tools to secure running operations and delivers (reporting, analytical and digital) solutions in close cooperation with the business.
At DSM you will find a highly professional and motivated team and a challenging multi-national environment. The vacancy is available as of 1st October 2018 or as per agreement. We have two openings which differentiate only in the level of experience.
- Act as a partner for business insights to all the core business functions of DSM Nutritional Products
- Develop reporting and analytical solutions proactively and in response to business needs
- Design and test of prototypes, new initiatives and changes to existing reporting & analytical applications
- Interact with multiple global cross functional teams
- Evaluate and drive continuous improvements in reporting & analytical (digital) solutions
- Assure quality and speedy implementation of reporting & analytical (digital) solutions
- Manage implementation of reporting & analytical (digital) solutions with internal and external partners
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in the field of Business Administration, Information Management or similar background
- At least 5-10 years’ experience with either informatics & business intelligence, business / data analytics, advanced analytical platforms, or other relevant experience
- The ideal candidate will have a solid Business Intelligence or analytics experience as well as experience working closely with the Business and IT on complex projects
- Good knowledge on reporting, analytics and driving digital change in organizations
- Good analytical skills , pro-active management attitude
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
- Team player with ability to perform in a multi-cultural environment
- Fluent in written and spoken English
Working for DSM means the opportunity to really contribute to improve people’s lives and solving the challenges of today’s world. Challenging jobs, career opportunities and an inspiring environment allow you to enhance your personal development. DSM recognizes that the on-going success of the company depends on the continued development and engagement of our employees and pursues a fair and competitive remuneration policy, recognizing individual and team competencies and performance.
Procedure & Contact
Interested in this position? Please apply online. The screening process will be facilitated via video interview platform. For additional questions, please contact Maryline Muhe, Recruitment Business Partner, email@example.com .
Reference check procedures are part of the DSM Recruitment & Selection Process. You will be contacted when these references checks are required.
DSM Nutritional Products AG
Frau Maryline Muhe