ESTÉE LAUDER COMPANIES is represented by the
following brands in Switzerland: Estée Lauder, Aramis, Clinique, Lab Series,
M.A.C, Bobbi Brown, Tommy Hilfiger, La Mer, Donna Karan, Aveda, Jo Malone
London, Frédéric Malle, GLAMGLOW, Tom Ford, Smashbox, Ermenegildo Zegna,
Origins, Becca, Le Labo, by Kilian.
In order to strengthen our Team at our headquarters in Zurich we are looking from now on for a
Ecommerce Coordinator 100%
You can look forward to
- Appreciation and recognition by colleagues and supervisors
- A diverse, interesting and varied activity
- Room for ambition to bring in and shape new creative ideas
- As part of the Online Team, we are proud to achive our goals together
This awaits you
- Responsible for asset collection between the brand, region to coordinate new product launch
- Optimize and maintain relationship with local partners & agencies, brief and follow execution of all projects to achieve initial objectives – digital & optimization of online local budget with partners
- Responsible for the Sales of the brand sites
- Reponsible for tracking all campaigns (defined KPI’s, such as reach, traffic, ROI, Sales, using ELC available tools & regional reporting process
- Conceptualize and build strategies with off-line promotion/activities to drives online traffic.
- University degree, Marketing
- At least 3 years work experience
- Fluent in English and German
- Strong analytical and communication skills.
- Understanding of web technologies involved in e-commerce and online marketing
Does this job appeal to you? Send us your application today and become part of a dream. We look forward to receiving your complete application (3 PDF's: your CV, certificates and diplomas, motivation letter) via online tool or by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.