DSM – Bright Science. Brighter Living.™
Royal DSM is a global science-based company active in health, nutrition and materials. By connecting its unique competences in life sciences and materials sciences DSM is driving economic prosperity, environmental progress and social advances to create sustainable value for all stakeholders simultaneously. DSM delivers innovative solutions that nourish, protect and improve performance in global markets such as food and dietary supplements, personal care, feed, medical devices, automotive, paints, electrical and electronics, life protection, alternative energy and bio-based materials. DSM and its associated companies deliver annual net sales of about €10 billion with approximately 25,000 employees. The company is listed on Euronext Amsterdam. More information can be found at www.dsm.com .
Project Manager & Project Engineer (f/m)
Are you an experienced allrounder with a passion for optimizing, designing and implementing chemical and/or biotechnical process plants? Do you enjoy working with cross-functional and multicultural project teams?
Then our position as Project Manager & Project Engineer (f/m) might be the right next step for you. Based in Kaiseraugst, Switzerland, you will be part of a global team reporting to the Head of Engineering and Project Management.
- Manage or participate in the engineering design and realization of production plants
- Ensure use of state-of-the-art practices
- Utilize your project management knowledge while making sure that highest safety and quality standards are being applied and shared within the organization
- Guiding project teams towards a risk-based approach when implementing new or advanced process technology
- Master's degree in Process or Chemical Engineering
- Experience in project management in the Chemical or Pharmaceutical industry
- Experience in engineering or execution of multi million capital projects
- Knowledge of current regulations (e.g. ATEX, pressure equipment directive, GMP)
- Understanding of financial and accounting requirements in projects
- Ability to motivate yourself and others
- Ability to prioritize tasks, calm under pressure
- Good communication skills on all hierarchy levels; sensitive to a multicultural environment
- Fluent in English, with good command of German
Working for DSM means the opportunity to really contribute to improve people’s lives and solving the challenges of today’s world. Challenging jobs, career opportunities and an inspiring environment allow you to enhance your personal development. DSM recognizes that the on-going success of the company depends on the continued development and engagement of our employees and pursues a fair and competitive remuneration policy, recognizing individual and team competencies and performance.
Procedure and Contact:
Interested in this position? Please apply on-line by sending us your CV & Motivation letter via the career portal (www.dsm.com/careers), please click on the menu vacancies and enter the job ID 23762. For additional questions, please contact Fabian Graf, Recruitment Business Partner (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Royal DSM is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.
DSM Nutritional Products AG
Herr Fabian Graf
Recruitment Business Partner