Document Production Team Lead (f/m) 100% in Zurich
We are looking for a Document Production Team Lead (f/m) 100% in Zurich
EY is a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services. The insights and quality services we deliver help build trust and confidence in the capital markets and in economies the world over. We develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders. In so doing, we play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities. Visit us at http://www.ey.com/CH/en/Careers
Tasks that you promote:
Your profile to succeed together:
- Document Production is a service provider to various internal project teams from different departments. Document production is responsible for the formal finalization of reports/work products.
- As the Team Lead you are maintaining a sustainable service catalogue and ensuring quality and quantity of work according to defined Service Level Agreements (SLAs)
- Adequate staffing of resources as well as support in daily activities
- Delivering monthly management reports on output, productivity and headcount as required
- Ensure timely information and updates within the team
- Work closely with stakeholders, i.e., Partners/Executive Directors as well as functions (Legal, Risk Talent, Finance, etc.).
- Managing and performance assessment of a team of 15+ employees of our Centralized Business Support Switzerland - Document Production.
More opportunities for your developement
- Commercial diploma and additional higher professional diploma is a plus
- Several years of professional experience in project management
- At least four years' experience in managing on middle management level in a complex, professional organization, overall working experience of eight years, i.e., leading, coaching and counselling a team
- Excellent language skills in the dominant regional language (German or French) and English, excellent communications skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to work at different levels in the hierarchy of the organization
- Numerical insight and analytical skills
- Open-minded, flexible and solution-oriented professional who appreciates working in a team and likes to explore and implement new ideas
- Strong organizational skills with ability to prioritize a busy and often conflicting workload
- A flexible and professional approach, remaining calm under pressure
- The ability to plan ahead and anticipate potential issues
- High level of stress tolerance
Do you have challenging plans? Stick to them and realize your goals with us! Design your career with EY in a culture that promotes diversity and education. In an environment that constantly opens new doors through knowledge sharing, flexibility and recognition. We offer you to join our highly motivated team. Elena Elsener is looking forward to your application
Do the next step and apply for this position online with Job-ID: ZUR0019J via our career portal! Only direct applications will be considered.