DSM – Bright Science. Brighter Living.™
Royal DSM is a global science-based company active in health, nutrition and materials. By connecting its unique competences in life sciences and materials sciences DSM is driving economic prosperity, environmental progress and social advances to create sustainable value for all stakeholders simultaneously. DSM delivers innovative solutions that nourish, protect and improve performance in global markets such as food and dietary supplements, personal care, feed, medical devices, automotive, paints, electrical and electronics, life protection, alternative energy and bio-based materials. DSM and its associated companies deliver annual net sales of about €10 billion with approximately 25,000 employees. The company is listed on Euronext Amsterdam. More information can be found at www.dsm.com .
Supply Planning Business Support Leader (m/f)
Are you looking for a new challenging role in supply chain planning for a complex, international distribution, manufacturing and procurement network with customer service at the core?
As leader of the supply planning business support organization you will be a significant contributor, a best practice guide ensuring high levels of workforce capability in business systems & process skills. A passion for knowledge sharing, process performance, data accuracy & continuous improvement must be in your DNA. The supply planning community of around 100 planners across DSM Nutritional Products’ global network will rely on your skills, experience and knowledge. But more than this, you must have the self-awareness and empathy to introduce change successfully for a diverse workforce challenged by the macro environment, digitalisation and expectations of cross functional performance. IT tools such as SAP ERP, APO, BW, Every Angle and SAP Enable Now are at your disposal. The role is based in Kaiseraugst, starting as soon as possible.
- Lead knowledge management & sharing for supply planning
- Drive process performance excellence
- Provide a first line support service for supply planning activities globally
- Contribute to and lead projects, changes and the resolution of incidents
- Collaborate with the business teams, internal service organizations & external partners
- Lead & inspire a small team under your guidance
Our Ideal candidate has:
- Expert knowledge (5 years min) of Supply Planning processes & systems
- Multiple (4+) project experiences of process and systems introduction using SAP products (APO ERP)
- Experience of the managed operations environment, “life after go live”
- Adaptable, flexible, quick learner, team player and leader of cross functional teams.
- Capable trainer, clear communicator. Knowledge of SAP Enable Now advantageous.
- Good knowledge of application integration process points (PP, OTC, LE, DP, MM)
- Excellent command of the English language. Knowledge of German or French advantageous
Working for DSM means the opportunity to really contribute to improve people’s lives and solving the challenges of today’s world. Challenging jobs, career opportunities and an inspiring environment allow you to enhance your personal development. DSM recognizes that the on-going success of the company depends on the continued development and engagement of our employees and pursues a fair and competitive remuneration policy, recognizing individual and team competencies and performance.
Procedure & Contact
Interested in this position? Please apply on-line by sending us your CV & Motivation letter via the career portal ( www.dsm.com/careers ), job ID 26463. For additional questions, please contact Fabian Graf, Recruitment Business Partner ( email@example.com ).
Our screening process will be facilitated through a video interview platform.
Reference check procedures are part of the DSM Recruitment & Selection Process. You will be contacted when these references checks are required.
DSM Nutritional Products AG
Herr Fabian Graf
Recruitment Business Partner