Are you a truly talented marketeer with a proven track record of designing and implementing winning global marketing strategies? Do you have an entrepreneurial mindset? Is customer centricity part of your everyday vocabulary? Then our position as Global Marketing Manager – Bioactives (f/m) could be the perfect next step for you! Based in Kaiseraugst near Basel, you will report to the Head of Global Marketing, Bioactives.
- Lead the design, development and implementation of marketing concepts and materials for product/conceptual launches, based on a deep understanding of consumer and customer needs and in line with the Personal Care Marketing and Business Unit strategy
- Closely collaborate with R&D and Innovation to define new product/concepts development in line with the Innovation strategy. Build and manage business cases to support the same
- Lead execution of global launches with all stakeholders (global/region) across all touch points, working closely with sales organization and customers.
- Support regions with customers presentations and customized projects
- Lead business analysis and strategic recommendations for further business development
- A must: minimum of 4 years in Marketing, including a global role, within the Beauty/Personal Care industry. Sound knowledge of skincare is highly desirable
- Proven track record of successfully leading, developing and executing global product/commercial launches. Talent to create compelling launch materials
- Technical background in R&D is of advantage. Work experience in the Personal Care/Beauty Industry is a must
- Project Management skills would be of advantage
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to stay on top of trends and to detect innovation potential. Translate market insights into appealing products and conceptual initiatives
- Entrepreneurial mindset with a can-do attitude and the ability to move fast
- Outstanding communication and influencing skills on all hierarchy levels. Ability to lead teams without formal authority
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and open to change
- Fluent in English, any additional language is a plus
At DSM we believe that beauty enriches people’s lives.
With a passion and sense of beauty woven into the very fabric of our organization, our vision is to deeply engage with our customers to realize beauty’s true potential. That is why we continually challenge ourselves to understand in depth our customers’ needs, their brands and people’s beauty aspirations worldwide. These insights drive us every day to reveal beauty’s power.
With foresight and imagination, we connect and leverage our bright science in Skin, Sun and Hair Care to craft transformational beauty care ingredients and concepts that are loved – for superior performance, ultimate sensations and impeccable quality and reliability.
All our creativity and solutions-based thinking is dedicated to inspiring our customers worldwide, allowing us to create together a brighter, more beautiful world for people today and generations to come.
Working for DSM means the opportunity to really contribute to improving people’s lives and solving the challenges of today’s world. Challenging jobs, career opportunities and an inspiring environment allow you to enhance your personal development. DSM recognizes that the on-going success of the company depends on the continued development and engagement of its employees and pursues a fair and competitive remuneration policy, recognizing individual and team competencies and performance.
Procedure & Contact:
Interested in this position? Please apply on-line by sending us your CV & Motivation letter in English via the career portal (www.dsm.com/careers, job no. 25529). For additional questions, please contact Jutta Eberlin, Recruitment Team Lead EMEA (firstname.lastname@example.org). Please note that we cannot accept applications by email.