DSM – Bright Science. Brighter Living.™
Royal DSM is a global science-based company active in health, nutrition and materials. By connecting its unique competences in life sciences and materials sciences DSM is driving economic prosperity, environmental progress and social advances to create sustainable value for all stakeholders simultaneously. DSM delivers innovative solutions that nourish, protect and improve performance in global markets such as food and dietary supplements, personal care, feed, medical devices, automotive, paints, electrical and electronics, life protection, alternative energy and bio-based materials. DSM and its associated companies deliver annual net sales of about €10 billion with approximately 25,000 employees. The company is listed on Euronext Amsterdam. More information can be found at www.dsm.com.
Customer Care Specialist (m/f)
Do you have a talent for big customers and languages? As a Customer Service Coordinator, you will work in an international and diverse team within the Customer Service department of DNP, located in Kaiseraugst. You will work in a highly professional and motivated team and a challenging environment with globally well-known clients and responsibilities. The vacancy is full-time, limited for one year, with the start as soon as possible.
Providing an efficient and effective processing of orders for defined countries/markets, agents, distributors, and commercial management
- Providing an efficient and effective processing of orders for defined countries/markets, agents, distributors, and commercial management
- Monitoring of sales orders, maintenance of customer master data, contracts, item proposal, invoicing, supervise and progress reporting within the order to cash process
- Organizing transports in close collaboration with forwarding companies
- Customer calls and requests: Basic request to be handled and/or passed on to technical experts depending on subject
- Coordination of delivery dates in close collaboration with our distribution center/forwarding companies
- Complaint handling, problem solving and if appropriate process realignment
- Commercial background or similar with practical experience in Customer Service and/or transportation, logistics activities
- Familiar with EDP systems SAP R3 /S+D Module
- Good knowledge of Microsoft applications (Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point) and Internet
- Language Skills: fluent in German, English, Spanish, Italian and (French)
- Communicative, flexible, hard-working and open-minded personality
- Strong customer orientation and a can-do & quick-learner attitude
- Good telephone skills
- Able to prioritize when under pressure
Procedure & Contact
Interested in this position? Please apply on-line by sending us your CV & Motivation letter in English via the career portal ( www.dsm.com/careers ) under the job ID 26966. For additional questions, please contact Monica Dumitrescu, Recruitment Business Partner, Monica.Dumitrescu@dsm.com . Please note that we cannot accept applications per email.
Reference check procedures are part of the DSM Recruitment & Selection Process. You will be contacted when these references checks are required.
At DSM our purpose is to create brighter lives for people today and generations to come. We connect our unique competences in Life Sciences and Materials Sciences to create solutions that nourish, protect and improve performance.
Royal DSM is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.
DSM Nutritional Products AG
Frau Monica Dumitrescu