Help us shape the future of banking. The Avaloq group is an internationally leading fintech company. With its core and digital banking software and its international network of Business Process…
Help us shape the future of banking.
The Avaloq group is an internationally leading fintech company. With its core and digital banking software and its international network of Business Process Outsourcing (BPO)centres, Avaloq brings trustworthy and efficient banking to the world, delivered through great user experience. Headquartered in Switzerland, Avaloq has branches in the most demanding financial centres worldwide and serves 158 banks and wealth managers and the 270 Swiss cooperative banks. Avaloq’s growing ecosystem comprises among others over 2’000 employees from 66 nationalities and more than 500 third-party developers that co-innovate with Avaloq.
More information on www.avaloq.com
We are looking for a web designer to join the Avaloq UI framework team. The Avaloq UI framework is used in our flagship applications and our customers’ and partners’ development projects. The framework is a stack of components & tools, all built in-house atop a foundation of open industry standard technologies (ES6, Angular, npm, SCSS). It includes a full-featured UI widget set, development-time tools, a run-time container for managing functional separation, communication, security, and configuration. We are currently working on the next major evolution of the framework, bringing to bear the experience of the last four years on the latest technologies.
- You will join the well-established cross-functional WEBCOAT team (WEB COmponents And Tools). WEBCOAT is responsible for the Avaloq UI Framework; fully committed to the Scrum methodology; and supports the community of developers that use the framework. The framework is a ‘white-label’ layer on top of our core products that can be extensively modified and customized by our customers.
- Your main focus will be on the graphical and behavioral aspects of our UI components
- You will help the team keep the framework aligned with UI and UX standards defined by the UX specialists at Avaloq.
- Transforming from InVision templates to HTML&CSS
- You will also play a role in the development of the tooling and supporting technologies that make our framework what it is.
- You will have regular contact with internal and external developers, specialists, customers, sales and marketing teams.
Experience and Skills
We are looking for someone who is committed to UI design and has the skills to build flexible and versatile styling solutions with CSS and JS. You have:
- Detailed working knowledge of web standards, HTML, CSS
- Experience managing CSS on a large-scale project withSCSS/LESS
- Strong web design skills
- Good understanding of in-browser developer tools
- Experience with testing frameworks
Ideally, you also have experience with and/or interest in:
- Browser APIs and Accessibility
Demonstration of past projects in your portfolio is a strong plus
Main place of work
Avaloq Evolution AG
Note to Agencies: All unsolicited résumés will be considered direct applicants and no referral fee will be acknowledged.
Avaloq Evolution AG
Frau Manuela Fera