Are you passionate about Digital Services? Do you want to be part of an industry with huge growth perspectives? Are you interested in a position where you must connect with different disciplines? Are you ready for the next challenge?
At DSM’s GbS Technology Services we aim to provide a wide range of Desirable, Reliable, Efficient and Cost Effective Digital Services. We develop people who are passionate about delivering World Class services and solutions so DSM can fully realize its ambitions in business and in society.
Then join our Global Business Solutions (GbS) Technology Services team located in Kaiseraugst (near Basel), Switzerland. As Improvement Specialist Marketing & Sales you are someone who will actively collaborate and support the business as a functional expert and trusted advisor for dedicated business group(s) or service unit in DSM. The IS has a profound knowledge of their business, their Information Solutions, their systems, tooling and interfaces.
At DSM you will find a highly professional and motivated team and a challenging environment. The vacancy is available as soon as possible or as per agreement.
· Support & advice users in the correct use of the available solutions either via personal
contacts or via virtual trainings
· Execute big data analytics scans and develop corresponding algorithm to identify
roadblocks for effective solution execution
· Translate the outcome of the scans in business improvement potential and required
actions, planning and effort estimate
· Develop proposals for changes in solutions to increase the solution’s efficiency
· Implement new solutions in the units of responsibility
· Maintain an overview of available information solutions for their area of responsibility
· Conduct activities regarding changes, running projects and information improvements in
such a matter that the integrity and quality of the DSM information (data, process and IT)
landscape end-to-end is ensured
· Execute activities in accordance with the Business Process Management processes and
required supporting tooling
· Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in the field of Business Administration, Information
Management or similar background
· 3-5 years of experience as a Consultant or within a similar role within a matrix structure
· The ideal candidate has experiences in setting-up E-Commerce solutions, has knowledge
in SAP Hybris, SAP CRM, especially SAP Order-to-Cash and Change Management
· Experiences in other marketing & sales digital solutions are plus, such as MS CRM
Dynamics, Adobe and marketing & sales analytics
· Comfortable working in a global team set up, able to collaborate in a virtual manner
around the world beyond the borders of their organization they are working for (BIS, SSO,
Service Change, Business Partners, BG, MDM/Reporting)
· Good communication, presentation and training skills as also excellent network builder in
· Preferably any Project Management (PMP Silver) or any relevant Lean Six sigma
certifications (for example green belt), understanding of the Agile methodolog
· Team player with ability to perform in a multi-cultural environment
· Quick learner, has good appetize in learning new digital technologies,
· Open-minded, Can-do attitude, willing to think out of boxes exploring innovative
technology solutions to meet new business needs
· Training expertise for professionals
· Fluent in written and spoken English
Working for DSM means the opportunity to really contribute to improve people’s lives and solving the challenges of today’s world. Challenging jobs, career opportunities and an inspiring environment allow you to enhance your personal development. DSM recognizes that the on-going success of the company depends on the continued development and engagement of our employees and pursues a fair and competitive remuneration policy, recognizing individual and team competencies and performance.
Procedure & Contact
Interested in this position?
Apply online by sending us your cv & motivation letter, reference letters and diplomas in English via our career portal www.dsm.com/careers - Please be aware that we only accept applications via our DSM Talent Portal. For additional questions, please contact Sanel Hrapic, Recruitment Business Partner, firstname.lastname@example.org - Job-ID: 26221.
Reference check procedures are part of the DSM Recruitment & Selection Process. You will be contacted when these references checks are required.
At DSM our purpose is to create brighter lives for people today and generations to come. We connect our unique competences in Life Sciences and Materials Sciences to create solutions that nourish, protect and improve performance.
Royal DSM is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.