Online Marketing Specialist (m/w)
Swiss Post Solutions (SPS) is a leading outsourcing provider for business processes solutions and innovative services in document management. A strong international client base relies on SPS' ability to envision, design and build end-to-end solutions and to be its trusted advisor for the key value drivers in BPO: location strategy, process optimization and technology. Part of the Swiss Post Group headquartered in Bern, Switzerland, SPS' 7500 employees and specialized partners span the full range of the industry – from insurance, banking, telecommunications, and media, retail to energy supply and travel & transportation – addressing customer needs in more than 20 countries.
You are an enthusiastic Digital Marketing Professional?
We are hiring a self-driven Online Marketing Specialist with global responsibilities for our digital marketing and website strategy, who will be part of the Switzerland-based global marketing team. In this role you are required to take own accountabilities and responsibilities in order to bring SPS' online marketing to the next level. We will support you with the space for your own ideas and a dynamic environment. Are your ready to take the challenge to drive our operational and conceptional digital marketing?
- Marketing automation: set-up, test, execute and report on digital campaigns for lead management, lead nurturing, lead scoring and lead routing
- Develop, coordinate and execute training programs for marketing automation
- Website management and development, quality checks and feasibility checks
- Maintain and further develop Swisspostsolutions.com and related microsites especially technology and UX wise
- Responsible for all transactional elements of the website including email, integration and all interfaces to the related backend systems
- Preparation, development and rollout of new features including definition of business requirements with key stakeholders and preparation of concept /mockups for illustration purpose
- Ongoing troubleshooting and resolution of issues with respect to performance, bugs and backend interfaces
- University degree in Computer Science or Business Informatics
- 3 year experience in a similar position with focus on Digital Platform Management
- Familiar with Marketing Automation and CMS Software, ideally Eloqua and Webcentersites, HTML and CSS would be a plus
- Website management skills as well as marketing automation experience (e.g. Oracle).
- Hands-on personality that is used to work independently and has a strong affinity to marketing
- Project- & stakeholder management experience is a plus
- Fluent in business English & German is essential
Anstellung: 100% Zürich
Art der Anstellung: Permanent
Postbereich: Swiss Post Solutions
Head of Global Marketing and Communications
Telefon: +41 79 690 12 71