For our client in Basel (Switzerland) we are looking for a Procurement Generalist for a 4 month contract.
Duration: 01/12/2018 (preffered) to 31/03/2019
Location: Basel, Switzerland
Duties and responsibilities:
- Drive global and local contract gathering activities
- Ensure contract tracker is maintained with appropriate detail
- Ensure business representatives are consulted
- Escalate issues as they arise to Oversight Program Management
- Assist in connecting / communication with global and local contacts as needed
- Ensure all contracts are uploaded to CLM (Contract Life Cycle Management-Database), if not already
- Ensure businesses are involved in contract assessment and prioritization
- Ensure that legal approach is confirmed and aligned
- Finalize comprehensive / prioritized contract list for decision making
- Map suppliers to "Transitional Services Agreement" (TSA/rTSA) schedule
- Obtain TSA consent
- Assign action to each contract and delegate to appropriate "executor"
- Act as single point of contact to suppliers
- Maintain overview of all activities within the HR workstream
- Separate local/regional non-TSA contracts
- Education: Bachelor's or Master's degree in business or economics
- Languages: Fluent English and German, additional languages preferred.
* Minimum 3 years professional experience in pharmaceutical area, or fast moving consumer goods area.
* Minimum 3 years of experience preferably in a Procurement role or alternatively in an Account Manager role
* Extremely strong computer skills required: High skill level with MS Excel.
* Able to manage large amounts of complex data
* Ability to work in cross-functional team and contribute to team targets
* Familiarity with contract clauses
For further details please contact Mateusz Czarnocki
Telephone: +41 435088644
Harvey Nash AG
+41 44 296 8844