Me dia Manager
? I want to achieve greatthings and I want them to be noticed?
Nestlé Switzerland, La Tour-de-Peilz, Switzerland Undefined period of time contract, Act. Rate 80-100%
The Nestlé Group is the World?s leading Nutrition, Health and Wellness Company with an annual turnover of 83.6 billion Swiss francs and more than 328?000 employees worldwide. We offer an attractive and dynamic international working environment with constant opportunities for development, reflecting our conviction that people are our most important asset.
To reinforce the Marketing Services Department of our Operating Company Nestlé Suisse SA, we are currently looking for a Media Manager. In this position, you will directly report to the Marketing Service Manager and provide functional support to business teams to ensure most effective and efficient media communication by consulting them on media planning to optimize advertising strategies for varying audiences and channels.
Re q uired Profile
- Support business in determine the best media outlet mix for business strategies.
- Monitor online and offline ad campaigns
- Regularly report advertising campaign results
- Leverage and further develop media partnerships (classic media, Google, Facebook, (e)retailers) to drive maximum value for Nestlé in the Market (NiM) Business Units
- Support marketing teams in overall media evaluation (e.g. media auditing, campaign reporting, dash boarding)
- Lead marketing teams in creating innovative media ideas by setting up idea generation workshops together with media agency
- Develop programmatic media and build partner networks in this area
- Between 5-8 years of online & offline media business experience
- Previous media agency experience or intense collaboration with agencies
- Experience in consultancy and relationship building
- Good knowledge of the media landscape
- Fluent in written and spoken English & German or English & French
You are able to inspire others and can demonstrate strong leadership skills. Furthermore, you have excellent interpersonal and communication skills to work in a multi-cultural environment. If you believe you have the profile we are looking for, we look forward to receiving your application on www.nestle.com/jobs.
The Nestlé Group is the world?s largest food and beverage company with 89.8 billion Swiss Francs in sales in 2017. It is present in 189 countries around the world, has 413 factories and its 323,000 employees are committed to Nestlé?s purpose of enhancing quality of life and contributing to a healthier future. Nestlé offers a wide portfolio of products and services for people and their pets throughout their lives. Its more than 2000 brands range from global icons like Nescafé or Nespresso to local favorites. Company performance is driven by its Nutrition, Health and Wellness strategy. Nestlé is based in the Swiss town of Vevey where it was founded more than 150 years ago. Learn more about our Group and reasons to join us on http://www.nestle.com/.
Invoice Center Avenue Nestlé 55 - P.O. Box 800 1800 Vevey