We are Capgemini Switzerland.
With more than 190,000 people in over 40 countries, we’re a global leaderin consulting, technology and outsourcing services. T ogether with our clients, we create and deliver business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness.
Capacity Planning Manager based in Lausanne
On our teams, everyone counts - and we want your unique way of thinking.You bring the talent, and we'll provide the rest!
- Sharp and focused?
- Interested in working with technology to better business?
- An excellent communicator with a natural talent for negotiation?
- Positive, creative, with a can-do attitude?
- Flexible, open-minded, not afraid to take charge?
- Highly collaborative yet results oriented?
- Eager to learn and develop in a multicultural environment?
- What you can expect from us.
- Collects information from various stakeholders on actuals, ETC, forecasts, budgets
- Aggregates information with regards to actual Staff
- Identifies gaps and reports on necessary ramp-up per geography
- Reports directly to CIO
- Provides expertise on Capgemini ADM methodology
- Takes the responsibility of building capacity plan and skills map
What we expect from you.
- At least 7 years of work experience
- In depth knowledge of ADM methodology
- Capability to build capacity plan and skills map to ensure business continuity
- Fluency in English and French
- Project management experience is a plus
- Experience in banking is a plus
- Excellent technical skills on:
- Mainframe IBM + Ideal / Datacom + Cobol DB2o Digital : APIs / Native iOS/Android / Xamarin
- BI / DWH : SAP
Interested? We should talk!
Starting date: ASAP
Permanent Full Time
Take your chance and apply!