Qualifications and Skills Required
• Excellent analytical and problem solving skills are required, as well as strong numeric flair
• Excellent verbal/written communication skills are required to effectively interact with clients and partners. Fluency in German is required
• The ability to work inclusively in a team environment as well as an individual contributor, exhibiting initiative and flexibility to meet client expectations.
• Ability to work effectively to multiple competing deadlines.
• Interested in fund administration and middle-office activities
• Experience in financial industry operations environment and/or relevant background in alternative asset processing/servicing preferred
• Very good knowledge of MS Office and ability to quickly learn new IT Applications
• Zahlenflair und gutes analytisches und konzeptionelles Denkvermögen; kann mit einer entsprechenden Ausbildung (FH, Uni) belegt werden
• Fliessend Deutsch und gute Englisch Kenntnisse.
• Pro-aktive und selbständige Arbeitsweise • Teamplayer und gute Kommunikative Fähigkeiten
• Exakte Arbeitsweise
• Interesse an Funds Administration und Middle Office Tätigkeiten
• Gute Wertschriftenkenntnisse, inklusive derivativer und alternativer Finanzinstrumente
• Sehr gute PC Kenntnisse (MS Office); Fähigkeit neue IT-Applikationen schnell zu erlernen
About Northern Trust
For more than a century, Northern Trust has worked hard building our legacy of outstanding service, expertise and integrity. From a Chicago-based bank founded in 1889, we now have more than 20 international locations and 18,500 employees globally. We serve the world’s most-sophisticated clients – from sovereign wealth funds and the wealthiest individuals and families, to the most-successful hedge funds and corporate brands.
We burnished our reputation as a global leader delivering innovative investment management, asset and fund administration, fiduciary and banking solutions enabled by sophisticated, leading technology. And through it all, we continually laid a solid, forward-looking foundation on which future generations can continue growing and achieving greater.
Northern Trust proudly cultivates a diverse workforce, to serve our diverse client base. We strongly believe that diversity of experience contributes to a broader collective perspective that will consistently lead to a better company. We encourage applications from the best regardless of ethnicity, gender, gender identity, age, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, education, socio-economic background, parental and caring status, or religion.
As of September 30, 2018, Northern Trust Corporation had:
$10.8 trillion in assets under custody/administration
$8.2 trillion in assets under custody
$1.2 trillion in assets under management
$132 billion in banking assets