Senior Consultant (f/m) Digital Finance Transformation in Zurich
EY is a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services. The insights and quality services we deliver help build trust and confidence in the capital markets. We develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders. In so doing, we play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities. Visit us at http://www.ey.com/CH/en/Careers
The finance function is currently undergoing a significant transformation to a manager of financial data that provides insightful information to the entire business. Our dedicated team of the Financial Accounting Advisory Services (FAAS) practice supports our clients on this transformation by advising on the implementation of a broad range of new digital technologies such as process mining, robotics process automation or advanced analytics. For our fast growing team we are looking for a Senior Consultant, based in our Zurich office, motivated to develop and implement digital solutions in a fast moving environment.
Tasks that you promote
Your profile to succeed together
- Support in developing our service portfolio and executing the go-to-market activities
- Taking a project owner role and link team leadership and the data scientists
- Be responsible for delivering digital transformation FAAS engagements and for fulfilling a PMO role
- Lead small teams of Consultants in internal and external projects with a holistic approach
- Working with an agile project management approach like scrum and design thinking
- Ensure work is delivered in a timely manner and in compliance with regulatory requirements
- Recognize the client's ecosystem to identify his needs
- Work with other service lines and subject matter experts in providing an integrated service delivery across functions in an international team to meet the clients' high expectations
- Learn on-the-job and share your ever growing knowledge with the team and within the network
More opportunities for your development Do you have challenging plans? Stick to them and realize your goals with us! Design your career with EY in a culture that promotes diversity and education. In an environment that constantly opens new doors through knowledge sharing, flexibility and recognition. We offer you to join our highly motivated team of advisory professionals. You will be working and learning in a highly dynamic and cross-functional team - being able to boost your learning curve through the combination of intensive team work, challenging client projects and being part of the network of one of the world's leading professional services firms. We are looking forward to receiving your application Do the next step and apply for this position online. Ref No: SWI000IM
- Experience and interest in new digital solutions (such as Robotics, Process Mining, Data Analytics and Machine Learning) and the finance transformation, incl. ability to identify and communicate relevant trends and developments
- Bachelor or Master degree (preferred in Accounting/Finance or Business Information Technology)
- 3 to 5 years working experience at an international consulting organization or in a software company.
- Experience in project management and the PMO role with agile approaches like scrum and design thinking
- Proactive, flexible and team-oriented from concept and design through to implementation of projects. Intellectual curiosity and willingness to go "the extra mile"
- Basic SAP and programming language knowledge
- Ability to build your relevant internal and external networks in a fast-paced and international environment investing in sustainable relationships
- English is a prerequisite, German and French are a plus