Consultants - Performance Improvement, Operations & Change Practice - Advisory Financial Services EMEIA FSO
EY is a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services. The insights and quality services we deliver help build trust and confidence in the capital markets and in economies all over the world. We develop outstanding leaders who team up to deliver on our promises to our stakeholders. In doing so, we play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, clients and communities.
Our Financial Services Organization (FSO) in Zurich is the only Big 4 firm with functional and cross-country specialization in the financial services sector. We offer our customers all over the world seamless, consistent and high quality services.
The Advisory Practice offers a broad range of functional and cross-border services dedicated to providing high-value and trusted advice to our clients, with a particular focus on business transformation programs and financial management.
Performance Improvement, within FSO Advisory, is an exciting journey to help our Financial Services clients solve complex business challenges. We partner with our clients through the entire transformation lifecycle, from strategic vision and conceptual design to implementation, offering specialist domain expertise across Strategy & Customer, Operations & Change, Finance and IT.
We are looking for Consultants to support our Performance Improvement Operations & Change team based in Zurich. The Operations & Change team focuses on developing tailored answers to our clients' problems based on the core solution areas of Business Transformation (Customer-led Value Chain & Experience, Business Operating Model, Lean Process and Culture Change), Transformation Architecture (Program and Project Management, Change Management and Value Realization) and Regulatory Change.
- The opportunity to work on challenging strategic initiatives for the Financial Services industry across banking and insurance clients
- Work alongside exceptional people as part of successful multi-disciplinary teams to help shape ideas, design solutions and deliver measurable, sustainable improvements in business performance from initial concept to implementation
- Learn and leverage our global EY methodologies, frameworks, tools, accelerators and enablers for a range of transformation goals
- The opportunity to develop your skills, through on-the-job client experience as well as internal training opportunities
- The opportunity to take on high levels of responsibility and continuously challenge yourself in both client and internal work
- A collaborative culture built around honesty, integrity, mutual respect and exceptional client service
More opportunities for your development
- Excellent academic record from a leading university or university of applied sciences
- Evidence of an interest and first experience (e.g. internship) in the Financial Services industry and/or experience in team-based project work
- A curious mind with the ability to structure and analyze problems in a systematic and organized fashion
- Strong presentation skills and a highly client-oriented attitude
- Strong team player being able to proactively drive solutions within highly motivated and diverse teams across functions, countries and regions
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to demonstrate initiative and a flexible working style
- Fluent in English and German is a must, French is a plus
We offer you to join our fast growing supply chain team with unique career opportunities. You will be working in a highly dynamic and cross-functional team - being able to boost your learning curve through the combination of intensive team work, challenging client projects and being part of the network of one of the world's leading professional services firms.
We are looking forward to receiving your application
Do the next step and apply for this position online. Ref No: ZUR00193. For further information please contact our recruitment team (firstname.lastname@example.org / +41 58 286 33 66).
Only direct applications will be considered.