Are you interested in designing technical architectures and strategies for new business venture? Do you want to make a technical impact in our team and drive improvements? Be part of an exciting journey to develop technical business innovation. You will plan, build and manage the System Architecture (hardware, software, information systems, data, integrations, communication) for a new business venture.
- Translate requirements, practices and process into blueprints, architectures and designs to enable delivery of solution
- Undertake relevant research, horizon scanning and analysis to identify future trends and assess applicability
- Set up the initial IT architecture and support in selecting and developing the most suitable data infrastructure and technology solutions
- Develop and manage implementation and collaborate with external technology parties
- Conceptualizing new features and improving stability of our products and platforms
- 3-5 years experience in a similar role within Financial industry
- University or "Fachhochschule" degree in IT
- Experience in Software Development
- Experience in writing technical documentation using ERM, UML diagrams
- Proven experience designing solutions integrating third party products into an enterprise context
- Able to interpret a set of technical requirements
- Understand the underlying business need and distill the matching software requirements
- An entrepreneurial mindset with a creative approach to problem solving
- Strong conceptual, analytical and critical thinking skills
- Willingness to get "hands dirty" and shaping solutions in a small team
- Been part of an agile/scrum working environment
- Ability to work under pressure without compromising quality
- Fluent in English and proficient in German
Cembra Money Bank AG is the leading Swiss provider of consumer finance products and services. Its product range includes personal loans, auto leases and loans, credit cards and insurance sold with these products as well as invoice financing, deposit and savings products.
Headquartered in Zurich-Altstetten, the Group has operations across Switzerland via a network of 18 branches as well as alternative sales channels such as the Internet, credit card partners, independent agents and more than 3'600 car dealers.
Cembra Money Bank AG is an independent Swiss bank and has been listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange since October 2013. It has over 800 employees from 38 nations and about 809'000 customers.