"I want to achieve great things and I want them to be noticed"
Nestlé Research, Lausanne Switzerland Undefined period of time contract,
act. rate 100%
Nestlé Research is based in Lausanne, Switzerland and employs approximately 800 people. It consists of three major research institutes: Health Sciences, Material Sciences and Food Safety & Analytical Sciences. Nestlé Research combines fundamental science at the highest level, high-end analytical platforms leveraged by all research teams, and strong prototyping capabilities to accelerate the translation of science into innovation. Nestlé Research published around 1,000 scientific publications in peer review journals over the last five years, and files about 80 patents every year. Nestlé Research collaborates with approximately 100 universities or research institutes around the world. Learn more about Nestlé Research at www.nestle.com/randd.
To complete our Technology Department, we are looking for an R&D Designer able to demonstrate excellent creative skills, to drive the valorization of concepts and prototypes from Nestlé Research. Provide support to ideation, concept and prototype generation at Nestlé Research. Maintain functional connection with key stakeholders of our innovation process (businesses, Nestlé Product Technologies Centers).
This person will support innovation activities at Nestlé Research in close collaboration with Business, Technical and facilitate the concept development between Nestlé Research, businesses, NPTCs, markets and agencies to provide solutions to our consumers' needs to drive innovation.
- Proactively propose and create hands-on new ideas and concepts to SBUs, PTC/R&D
- Support major Nestlé Research projects using Nestlé Business Excellence creative problem solving design tools
- Leverage consumer knowledge and insights from other Nestlé entities (Markets, SBUs) and interpret for application to R&D Innovation/renovation projects
- Support the facilitation of the ideation and conceptualization process
- Propose and implement new tools for early conceptualization
- Promote Design thinking awareness across the organization
- Contribute to competence development in the field of expertise
- Connect with & leverage the Nestle Design network, contributing to establishment of best practices and competency development in new area (i.e Digital..).
- Bachelor Degree in Design
- 5 years or more of hands on experience of design process within a R&D environment
- Experience in giving Design recommendations and solutions
- Proven ability to interact with scientific/technical experts and commercial colleagues
- Proven track record in delivering projects involving cross-functional teams
- Good understanding of the business environment Fluent in English both spoken and written
Show us that you have the ability to communicate effectively and openly. Your creative mindset and passion for Design as well as you willingness to lead change is what will set you apart from other candidates. Your positive customer service attitude and strong team player mindset will contribute to your and our success. If you want to make a difference to our performance, please apply in English at www.nestle.com/jobs with full CV, Cover letter and Publication list.
The Nestlé Group is the world's largest food and beverage company with 89.8 billion Swiss Francs in sales in 2017. Employees are committed to Nestlé's purpose of enhancing quality of life and contributing to a healthier future. Nestlé offers a wide portfolio of products and services for people and their pets throughout their lives. The product development is based on nutritional science lead research for being able to propose healthier product to consumer. Company performance is driven by its Nutrition, Health and Wellness strategy. Nestle Research develop also biomedical research to better understand health and disease as influenced by genetics, metabolism and environment with the goal of translating this knowledge into personalized science-based nutrition. Nestlé is based in the Swiss town of Vevey where it was founded more than 150 years ago. Learn more about our Group and reasons to join us on http://www.nestle.com/.
Invoice Center Avenue Nestlé 55 - P.O. Box 800 1800 Vevey