International Coffee Expertise Leverage Manager Nespresso
International Coffee Expertise Leverage Manager
"Incredible challenges and limitless potential
and wonderful coffee"
Nestlé Nespresso Romont, Switzerland Undefined period of contract,
act. rate 100%
Nestlé Nespresso has been one of the most successful operating unit of the Nestlé Group, the world's leading food, beverage, nutrition and wellness company.
It has pioneered the portioned coffee market to provide premium coffees and related products/services, both in-home and out-of-home.
While benefiting from Nestlé's expertise, Nestlé Nespresso is a strategic business unit in its own right, with its unique business model, having the end-to-end responsibility from coffee sourcing to marketing, delivering premium coffee products and services to the end-consumer through its diverse sales channels (Retail, e-Commerce, CRC).
We are looking for an International Coffee Expertise Leverage Manager that will lead the development of Coffee Content in line with the Coffee Expertise strategy while ensuring innovation leadership of the portioned coffee category.
- Support leverage of NN coffee expertise among various target groups across all touch points in line with Coffee Strategy
- Co-develop and co-own coffee content overall and review content scripts and/or brief those who develop to reinforce the perception of the expertise
- Assess and adopt content needs depending on different audiences / channels and departments
- Inspire the organization with passion for coffee and coffee expertise direct and indirectly
- Gather technical inputs from the experts and articulate them to develop communication content tailor made to various departments and channel needs
- Co-develop coffee expertise strategy
- 5 to 10 years minimum working experience
- Ability to rapidly comprehend technical information linked to coffee
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Pedagogical skills, strategic and pragmatic thinking, very creative execution
- Highly service oriented
- Project management or product development experience
- Ability to confidently use state of the art office tools and video production software
- Travels may be required
- Native or equivalent level in English
If you are proactive, rigorous, reliable, enthusiast and curious and if you have the Ability to confidently use state of the art office tools and video production, then please apply in English at www.nestle.com/jobs.
The Nestlé Group is the world's largest food and beverage company with 89.8 billion Swiss Francs in sales in 2017. It is present in 189 countries around the world, has 413 factories and its 323,000 employees are committed to Nestlé's purpose of enhancing quality of life and contributing to a healthier future. Nestlé offers a wide portfolio of products and services for people and their pets throughout their lives. Its more than 2000 brands range from global icons like Nescafé or Nespresso to local favourites. Company performance is driven by its Nutrition, Health and Wellness strategy. Nestlé is based in the Swiss town of Vevey where it was founded more than 150 years ago. Learn more about our Group and reasons to join us on http://www.nestle.com/.
Invoice Center Avenue Nestlé 55 - P.O. Box 800 1800 Vevey