Together into the future…
CSL Behring is a global bio-therapeutics leader driven by its promise to save lives. In Bern more than 1500 employees develop and deliver life-saving therapies to treat people with rare and serious medical conditions worldwide.
For our office in Bern, we are looking for a:
Senior Analyst International Logistics
You will be responsible for assisting management in the day-to-day operations as they pertain to shipping, receiving and storage activities for all CSL Behring Manufacturing sites globally. You will also coordinate and manage distribution and international transportation to meet financial targets and create required export shipping documentation to meet Compliance requirements.
Additional duties you will perform
- Manage stock transport order processing by verifying and validating critical data components, including intercompany partner data for vendors and customers as well as supplying and receiving plants, and pricing and import-related information
- Drive delivery management for export orders, including creating outbound delivery, selecting orders for delivery, conducting availability checks, coordinating with third-party logistics partners if necessary, and creating and maintaining all relevant documentation.
- Process complex letters of credit from the first assessment until completion for submission to the bank entity, including conducting specific review of the requirements of the letter of credit regarding documentation and contents, authentication, scheduling, etc. Work in close collaboration with the relevant departments of the individual manufacturing sites, e.g., Treasury, Quality as well as Customer Service. Coordinate authentication through the chamber of commerce, federal authorities and embassies. Conduct specific review of externally created documents relevant for the letters of credit and coordination of external and internal service provider (carriers, insurance companies, Quality, etc.)
- Create export documents and submit them to customs authorities.
- Create billing documents, including invoice, credit - and debit notes.
- Order freight and cargo services from external service providers, including preparing forecasts of demands regarding sea-freight containers, refrigeration systems for air freight transports, and ensuring the availability at the corresponding external service providers.
- Monitor the current freight costs against budget/forecast.
- Contribute to monthly reports and finance forecasts. Comment on deviations in connection with the sales-budget/forecast. Monitor actual delivery volumes versus plan.
- Contribute to continuous optimization of the logistics processes within own area of responsibility. Provide support concerning the documentation of processes, including preparation of the procedural documentation of trainings.
- Participation in the preparation and in the updating process of SOPs (global)
- Participate in projects within Global Logistics
What you will bring
- More than three years of experience with logistics or supply chain
- Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain; studies in Transportation, Logistics or Management or related field preferred
- Experience working in and knowledge of various aspects of export and transportation, warehousing, distribution, inventory control preferred
- German and English language fluency, additional language is a plus
- Ability to work independently and on a compressed time schedule
- Demonstrated critical thinking/problem solving skills required
- Proficient in SAP SD, TM, MM preferred and MS Office Suite including Access, Excel, PowerPoint, Project and Word
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Applications must include a motivation letter and CV, as well as letters of references and copies of relevant transcripts and/or diplomas in the original language.
Please include all these in one document together with the CV.
CSL Behring is committed to provide equal employment opportunity for all.
CSL Behring AG
Frau Viji Tolga
Sr. talent Acquisition Consultant