UMS Skeldar AG, a joint venture between Swiss based UMS Aero AG and Sweden based Saab AB, is a leading international high-tech company specialized in design, development, production and distribution of innovative technologies for our rotorcraft UAVs or RPAS-Remotely Piloted Air Systems.
The job placement is 50% in Möhlin, Switzerland.
HR Manager 50%
- Responsible for the overall operational HR process for the site Möhlin, incl. but not limited to:
- In charge of the whole recruitment process and on-boarding programs for the Swiss site
- Handling resignations, dismissals, exit interviews
- Identify risks and manages conflicts
- Handling of all employee data
- Supporting the payroll process
- General HR administration
- Manage social insurances
- Ensure quality of the employees’ annual performance review process
- Identify, organize and coordinate internal and external trainings for employees
- Support the HR Director in group related HR tasks, projects and processes
- Act as partner for the managers, provide guidance and advice
- HR certification or equivalent education, expertise in HR processes and Swiss labour law
- Experience from the technical industry with engineering and manufacturing activities a plus
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in HR
- Hands on mentality, trustworthy, very proactive and self-motivated team player
- Fluent English and German
- Navision knowledge is a plus
- We offer a position in a development driven team, working in the fast-emerging industry of unmanned technologies
- Close working relationships with the other departments from a variety of disciplines
Interested? – Please contact us, we are looking forward hearing from you soon!
Please send your complete application or questions email@example.com.
For more information on UMS Skeldar AG, please refer to the company’s website www.umsskeldar.aero.
UMS Skeldar AG
Frau Salije Müller
Gewerbepark Bata 8