kessler.vogler is an owner-run company specialising in consultation, selection and recruitment of experts and executives for banks and financial service providers for permanent and temporary positions.
Do you want to develop yourself further, and are therefore looking for a new professional challenge at a bank or financial service provider?
Then come to us: Our extensive experience and excellent network means that we can provide you with professional and efficient support. kessler.vogler is happy to advise you individually with career planning, and will help you search for a solution that is the perfect match for you and your personal goals. We do this regardless of whether you are looking for a temporary or permanent position.
Currently we are recruiting for our client a highly motivated, committed and flexible personality for its role as Human Resources Coordinator.
- Administrative support for the Human Resources team
- Support the recruitment process by creating job ads, handling the application management
- Issue reference letters and contractual documents
- Process ad-hoc employee and client requests
- Responsible for the joiners and leavers process including the onboarding of new employees
- Obtain work and residence permits for new joiners
- Assist in planning and organizing relocations for new joiners
- Data entry and maintenance in HR specific databases
- Point of contact for time tracking queries
- Responsible for the running of all administrative processes
- Prepare, run and analyze reports.
- Commercial apprenticeship (KV), highschool diploma or bachelor degree
- Additional training or certification in HR management
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant working experience in a similar function in an international environment within the financial industry
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office
- Pleasant and well balanced team player with a high service and customer orientation
- Trustworthy, discreet and self-dependent personality who enjoys administrative tasks
Fluent in English and German, both written and spoken