FDMEE - HFM Junior Administrator
Work with leaders in
your field every day.
Glencore is one of the world's largest globally diversified natural resource companies and a major producer and marketer of more than 90 commodities. Our operation comprise around 150 mining and metallurgical sites, oil production assets and agricultural facilities - supported by a network of more than 90 offices located in over 50 countries.
We employ approximately 146,000 people including contractors and we provide people with the opportunity to develop and grow their expertise and the confidence to grow their careers.
FDMEE - HFM Junior Administrator
Corporate Accounting Department Baar, Switzerland
This junior position is responsible to take over the FDMEE tool and support the HFM team. It is meant to serve a contribution for development, new implementations, and maintenance of FDMEE (formerly FDM, Upstream) and shall ensure that the system is available and accessible to all the users in the countries worldwide. The position is part of the HFM team and supports some of the HFM applications and Smartview files including Financial Reporting and is a key element within the in the Finance Consolidation team, providing technical guidance to users and management and the interface between various ERP source systems (mainly SAP) and the Group Consolidation and IT department.
The position encompasses the following tasks:
- Ensure overall system stability, availability and accessibility of FDMEE
- Support users during the month end closing and help to ensure
- Excellent command in oral and written English, German is a plus
- A very solid commercial background - and a
all relevant data can be loaded to HFM on time - Develop and maintain all technical aspects of the FDMEE
e.g. Degree in Economics/Business from an
University of Applied Science or similar
Application(s) which includes scripting and performing
mapping changes on request of the users or consolidation team
- Develop logic and methodologies for mapping tables, loading
- Used and capable to work in a team and in a
data, designing logic groups, rule changes, grid development,
dynamic as well as multi-cultural and
and object maintenance
- Build and modify complex reports and create reporting
- Self-motivated with a sense of urgency
- Proactively review application design and make solutions for global users
- Honest and trustworthy
- Oversee and manage application security recommendations for design enhancements The ideal candidate is a Junior
Accountant with strong IT acumen.
- Manage user acceptance testing in support of new software
developments and fix any identified bugs Some experience in FDM-HFM in a
supporting role and in user acceptance testing as well as change control is of competitive advantage. Experience with
- Document complex system functionality, illustrating support for business processes;
Develop and update training documentation user acceptance testing and change
- Serve as the top technical expert and first point of contact for
Candidates should be capable translating
all world-wide FDMEE user queries; assist users with
business needs into functional/technical
- Troubleshoot and resolve FDMEE user questions and issues
where possible and work with the IT department to address designs and solutions.
issues that might require joint attention
DIVERSIFIED - DEDICATED - DRIVEN apply now www.glencore.com/careers
Glencore International AG
Herr Jeremias Davaz