Syngenta is a leading agrochemical company committed to the improvement of global food security by enabling millions of farmers to make better use of available resources. Through world class science our 28,000 employees deliver innovative crop solutions in over 90 countries hence shaping the future of agriculture.
- Conducts applied scientific research aiming at advancing the technical knowledge in the field of agrochemical formulations of novel active ingredients and delivering superior quality products for Syngenta's portfolio.
- Designs independently experimental programs from early research in the lab to pilot scale following the scientific method while adhering to established quality and safety standards.
- Actively participates in and/or manages formulation research and development projects.
- Analyzes research data, prepares reports and presents own work while representing the formulation development function in multi-functional project teams.
- Engages directly with other functions and sites to ensure the successful delivery of projects (e.g. chemistry, biology, engineering, manufacturing commercial and supply chain)
- Entry level position for Postdocs, PhD/MSc/BSc graduates from a natural sciences field, ideally with ca. 5 years of work experience.
- Scientific problem-solving and good team-working skills
- German and English language skills both at least B2 level
- Maintains a forward looking, results oriented focus at all times, communicates well with people at all levels and has a supportive network of contacts outside own team.
What we offer:
- Contribute to valuable and impactful work, in a stimulating environment -> #bringingplantpotentialtolife
- A flat hierarchy and an open culture
Interested? We are looking forward to your application!