Varian is the world’s largest manufacturer of medical devices and software for treating cancer and other medical conditions with radiotherapy, radiosurgery, proton therapy and brachytherapy. Our vision is a world without fear of cancer. To meet this challenge, we equip the world with new tools for fighting cancer.
Varian Medical Systems International AG Steinhausen (ZG) is Varian's Headquarters for Oncology Systems operations in Europe, the Middle East, Africa (EMEA), the Commonwealth of Independent States (CIS) and India.
To complete our Marketing team in in Steinhausen (ZG) we are looking for an
To complete our Marketing team in Steinhausen (ZG), Switzerland
In this challenging position, you will work with the team who is responsible to market our product portfolio throughout our existing channels. You will manage customer-facing activities in the EMEIA region, working closely together with Marketing, Sales and Product Management.
- Coordinating events, exhibitions, congresses, workshops, information days, clinical seminars, road shows and reference site visits in EMEIA, working together with marketing specialists externally and internally, product managers, sales staff and management
- Taking an active role in the development of ideas, campaigns and other marketing and communications activities
- Acting as a brand ambassador, develops and adapts Varian documents according to the company’s corporate identity (CI)
- Managing administrative tasks related to our offices and our representative partners
- Knowledge and skills acquired through completion of a Bachelor’s degree in Marketing/Business Administration or related field
- Work experience: Typically requires experience in Marketing or related field
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Word, and Excel), InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills including a fluency in English and German, additional languages are a plus
- Travel required: 5 - 10%
You are customer service & team-oriented and you have a proactive attitude with excellent organizational skills. You are able to work independently as well as a part of a team. You thrive in managing numerous tasks accurately and simultaneously in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment. You like working in an office setting handling administrative tasks.
Have we sparked your interest in a challenging and exciting position in a global environment with a potential for development? We look forward to receiving your application and CV. Job Code 14622BR. APPLY HERE