UMS Skeldar AG, a joint venture between Swiss based UMS Aero AG and Sweden based Saab AB, is a leading international high-tech company specialized in design, development, production and distribution of innovative technologies for our rotorcraft UAVs or RPAS-Remotely Piloted Air Systems.
Join our engineering team during an exciting company growth phase to accelerate our products development and production for the global drone market. You will be part of a senior development and leadership team that values creativity, collaboration and new solutions. Take the exciting and challenging opportunity and join this journey goes from development, production all the way to customer deliveries and support.
The job placement is 50% in Möhlin, Switzerland.
Production Quality Assurance 100%
- Work in all production areas to ensure internal/external components, processes and finished products meet internal and external requirements
- Quality Inspections and Intermediate checks during all production and manufacturing steps on UMS products and components
- From the preparation of Instructions and Reports to the performance of Incoming Goods and First Article Inspections in accordance with design data (e.g. drawings, etc.)
- Support with production work preperation and planning activties
- Be responsible for the monitoring and coordination of tool-calibration and perform internal calibration/validation as applicable
- Be an integrated part of the internal, as well as the external Fault Management System
- Facilitate continual improvement activities based on these assessments
- Technical education in a manufacturing or industrial company (desirable in the automotive or aerospace industry)
- A minimum of three years’ experience in manufacturing preferred
- Experience in handling of customer complaints (e.g. 8-D Reports, etc.) desirable
- Proficiency in a Windows operating environment, including e-mail, Microsoft Office software, and technical drawings
- Self-driven attitude for problem solving skills, continuous improvements, with good interpersonal communication skills
- Knowledge of Lean manufacturing principles, ergonomic principles, and classic industrial engineering principles.
- Fluent in German and English
- We offer a position in a development driven team with strong focus on results, working in the fast-emerging industry of unmanned technologies
- Close working relationships with other departments from a variety of disciplines
- Unique opportunity to see your work from your first input, to production all the way through to the customer
Location / General:
- Work full time at our Swiss Office in Möhlin (near Basel), Switzerland
- Start immediately, considering possible notice.
Interested? – Please contact us, we are looking forward hearing from you soon!
Please send your complete application or questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information on UMS Skeldar AG, please refer to the company’s website www.umsskeldar.aero.
UMS Skeldar AG
Frau Salije Müller
CFO / Head Group Support
Gewerbepark Bata 8