Founded in 2004 by a group of PhD students as a spin-off from the University of Zurich, Molecular Partners AG is a thriving and steadily growing clinical stage biotech company located in Zurich-Schlieren (Switzerland) with 125 highly qualified employees.
In order to advance modern medicine and significantly improve the management of serious diseases, we have developed and successfully established a powerful new class of potent, specific and versatile small protein therapies, called DARPin® therapeutics.
The continuous development of a broad portfolio of therapeutic product candidates in oncology and ophthalmology based on the company’s proprietary DARPin® platform allowed a successful listing of the company on the SIX Swiss Exchange (ticker: MOLN). Next to our own pipeline of drug candidates we have entered into collaborations with leading international pharmaceutical companies, including Allergan, Amgen, Roche and Janssen Pharmaceuticals.
The highly dedicated, multi-disciplined team at MP is committed to developing breakthrough medicines for serious diseases.
MOLECULAR PARTNERS - Alliance Manager M/F
The alliance management at Molecular Partners enables successful partnerships through effective structures and processes and a good, strong and reliable leadership. As an addition to our business development team we are looking for a motivated alliance manager (80-100%). In this role your responsibilities will include:
- Alignment and relationship building: Lead efforts to increase alignment, mutual understanding, and trust between collaboration participants, including activities such as the kickoff event and periodic collaboration team events.
- Governance management: Facilitate governance committee meetings by preparing and aligning the committee around an agenda, ensuring all are aware of their roles in the meeting and prepared effectively, run the meeting, capture meeting minutes and ensure appropriate follow up.
- Internal stake-holder management: Coordinate key tasks among internal departments to ensure partner's requests are addressed accurately and efficiently; liaison with support function team and assist on track completion of follow up of cross functional meetings.
- Contract management: Manage contractual obligations, such as milestone payments; advise collaboration participants on how the partnership contract should be implemented.
- Strategic value and risk management: Identify important value drivers and key risks, anticipate upcoming changes and manage those proactively, ensure focus on strategic aspects, and lead efforts to mitigate risks and accelerate value creation.
- Reputation management: Manage how the company as a whole is perceived by the partner, and how the partnership is perceived within Molecular Partners. Position Molecular Partners as partner-of-choice, also for additional collaboration opportunities.
Frau Barbara Weber
+41 44 755 57 65